The Sims 4: List of Death and Ghost cheats
- by Mark Schusste
Did you know there are more than 30 ways for your Sims to die in The Sims 4? Death can occur accidentally without your intervention or you can speed up the process if you don’t like a particular Sim.
The best way to do that is through cheats. You can use cheat codes to instantly turn Sims into ghosts .
You can also use cheats to prevent Sims from dying and keep them forever in your gameplay.
Without further ado, here’s what Death and Ghost cheats you can use in The Sims 4.
What is the cheat to stop death in The Sims 4?
If you want to disable death in The Sims, use the death.toggle false cheat code. Press Ctrl, Shift, and C to open the Cheat Console, and type in testingcheats true to enable cheat codes.
Then, type in death.toggle false and hit Enter to run the command and disable all death types in the game.
If you change your mind and you want to enable death again, run the death.toggle true cheat code.
What cheats can I use to turn my Sim into a ghost?
Use the cheat codes below to instantly turn your Sim into a ghost:
- sims.add_buff ghostly : Use this cheat to turn your Sim into a ghost for 4 Sim hours
- traits.equip_trait ghost_fire : Your Sim will turn into a ghost that died by fire
- traits.equip_trait ghost_cowplant : Your Sim will turn into a ghost that was killed by a Cowplant
- traits.equip_trait ghost_drown : Your Sim will turn into a ghost that died by drowning
- traits.equip_trait ghost_electrocution : Your Sim will turn into a ghost that died by electrocution
- traits.equip_trait ghost_oldage : Your Sim will turn into a ghost that died of old age
- traits.equip_trait ghost_elderexhaustion : Your Sim will turn into a ghost that died of overexertion
The following cheats require specific packs and add-ons.
- traits.equip_trait ghost_lightning : Your Sim will turn into a ghost that died by lightning
- traits.equip_trait ghost_frozen : Your Sim will turn into a ghost that died of freezing
- traits.equip_trait ghost_overheat : Your Sim will turn into a ghost that died by overheating
⇒ Note : These three cheats require Seasons
- traits.equip_trait trait_ghost_beetle : Your Sim will turn into a ghost that died after drinking too much Beetle Juice
- traits.equip_trait trait_ghost_flies : Your Sim will turn into a ghost that d ied after getting attacked by a swarm of flies
⇒ Note : These two cheats require Eco Lifestyle
- traits.equip_trait poison : Your Sim will turn into a ghost that died after getting poisoned
⇒ Note : This cheat requires Jungle Adventure
- traits.equip_trait vampire_sun : Your Sim will turn into a ghost that died after exposure to sunlight
⇒ Note : This cheat requires Vampires
- traits.equip_trait trait_ghost_murphybed : Your Sim will turn into a ghost that died by a Murphy Bed
⇒ Note : This cheat requires Tiny Living
- traits.equip_trait ghost_motherplant : Your Sim will turn into a ghost that was killed by the Mother Plant
⇒ Note : This cheat requires Strangerville
- traits.equip_trait ghost_climbingroute : Your Sim will turn into a ghost that died by rock climbing
- traits.equip_trait ghost_vendingmachine : Your Sim will turn into a ghost that died after a vending machine fell over them
⇒ Note : These two cheats require Snowy Escape
- traits.equip_trait ghost_animalobjects_killerchicken : Your Sim will turn into a ghost that died following a vicious killer chicken attack
- traits.equip_trait ghost_animalobjects_killerrabbit : Your Sim will turn into a ghost that died following a vicious killer rabbit attack
⇒ Note : These two cheats require Cottage Living
- traits.equip_trait ghost_pufferfish: Your Sim will turn into a ghost that died after eating bad Pufferfish Nagiri
⇒ Note : This cheat requires City Living
- traits.equip_trait ghost_rodent_disease : Your Sim will turn into a ghost that died of Rabid Rodent Fever
⇒ Note : This cheat requires My First Pet Stuff
- traits.equip_trait ghost_witchoverload : Your Sim will turn into a ghost that died by Magic Overload
⇒ Note : This cheat requires Realm of Magic
- traits.equip_trait ghost_steam : Your Sim will turn into a ghost that died in the sauna
⇒ Note : This cheat requires Spa Day
What is the cheat to get ghosts back in The Sims 4?
If you want to get ghosts back in The Sims 4, use the traits.remove_trait ghost_insert trait cheat code. You simply need to replace “insert trait” with the ghost trait you want to remove.
Let’s take an example.
Let’s say your Sim died of Rabid Rodent Fever and you want to revive them.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Press Ctrl, Shift, and C to open the Cheat Console
- Type in testingcheats true to enable cheat codes
- Then, type in traits.remove_trait ghost_rodent_disease
Sims will often get the Scared moodlet when meeting a ghost. Some ghosts will make your Sims Playful .
Ghosts can also pass through walls, and break objects .
If you change your mind, you can bring ghosts back to life using Ambrosia.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
- GTA 5 Cheats
- Wordle Today
- Google Pixel 8
- Cheap Printers
- iPhone 15 Deals
- Upcoming Movies
- Nintendo Switch 2
- NYT Connections Today
Sims 4 cheats: all cheat codes for PC, Xbox, PS4, PS5, and more
The Sims franchise has been around for a while now and has become extremely successful thanks to its quirkiness and ability to rope players into its bizarre world. The most recent entry, The Sims 4 , launched in 2014 and has continued the series’ legacy, giving players a refined way to create a Sim, along with adding a hefty list of quality-of-life improvements. When you’re ready to goof off and get even crazier, you might want to dive into the game’s expansive selection of cheats, which grant you the ability to do all sorts of things, including a way to increase your stats, gain unlimited money, and negate (or cause) death.
How enable cheats on Sims 4
What is the money cheat in sims 4, build mode cheats, stat cheats, pregnancy cheats, relationship cheats, negate (or cause) death cheats, motive cheats, career advancement cheats.
Cheat codes in video games are mostly a relic of the past, but The Sims 4 still puts them at the forefront. There are dozens upon dozens of cheats. In this list, we’ll share the absolute best ones, ranging from the most useful to the silliest, and everything in between. These are the best Sims 4 cheats.
In The Sims 4 , you can’t simply just type in a cheat code and expect it to work. It’s a complicated game in many regards, and using cheats requires a bit of explanation before diving in. For starters, you must enable the ability to use cheats in-game. Depending on your platform, there are slight differences in going about enabling them.
- Best PS5 deals: Cheapest prices and all the PS5 bundles you can buy
- Best PlayStation deals: PS5, controllers, headsets on sale
- All cross-platform games (PS5, Xbox Series X, PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC)
On PC, you’ll need to hold Ctrl + Shift + C ( Command + Shift + C on Mac) to open up the cheat console. Once here, you’ll need to type in testingcheats on in the cheat console. Doing so will allow you to enter cheats. You’ll need to type them in exactly as written to get them to work. To disable cheats, type in testingcheats off in the same box.
To reach the cheat console on PS4 and Xbox One, you’ll need to press all shoulder and trigger buttons simultaneously. On PS4 or Ps5, it’s L1 , R1 , L2 , R2, and on Xbox One or Xbox Series X, it’s LB , RB , LT , RT . After you press them all at the same time, the cheat console will appear and you’ll follow the same steps as above to enable cheats. Type in testingcheats on to gain the ability to type in cheats. Note that enabling cheats on a console will negate the ability to earn most trophies and achievements, so use them wisely.
Cheats are used by typing in specific codes into the same cheat console. You’ll receive a notification when you’ve typed in the code correctly, and it’ll tell you which code you’ve enabled.
You can’t go wrong with instantaneously acquiring money in The Sims 4 . Fortunately, there are a few different cheat codes you can use to make sure you never run out of cash. Type the following codes in the cheat console to earn instant money:
- rosebud – 1,000 simoleons
- kaching – 1,000 simoleons
- motherlode – 50,000 simoleons
- Money [amount] : Sets the active household’s funds to the given amount.
- sims.modify_funds [+/-][amount] : Adds or subtracts the given amount of Simoleons from the active household’s funds.
Alternatively, you can type in Money # to instantly gain a specified amount of money. For example, if you want 50 simoleons, you’d type in Money 50 after enabling cheats. Do note that using this method will replace the total amount of money you have, as opposed to adding to it.
Some people focus solely on building the perfect home in The Sims 4 , and while the game gives you the tools to do this easily, cheating can make it much more enjoyable. One of the best cheats allows you to literally build anywhere, while other cheats give you the ability to unlock any Career Items instantly. If you’re going to be spending a lot of time building, it’s recommended to take a look at the cheats below:
- FreeRealEstate On – Build anywhere for free
- FreeRealEstate Off – Turn off building anywhere for free
- bb.moveobjects on – Move objects anywhere, regardless of grid placement
- bb.enablefreebuild – Build anywhere
- bb.ignoregameplayunlocksentitlement – Unlocks any locked Career Items in Build mode
Using all or a combination of some of these will save you money or allow you to build anywhere, giving you much more freedom than normal.
The Sims 4 features a host of different stats to improve upon, from cooking to acting and fishing. While you can go about increasing these stats the long way, cheating will instantly make you an expert at whichever one you choose. Either way, you’ll want to level these stats to perform them much more effectively and efficiently.
To use them, you need to type in the following code:
stats.set_skill_level [skilltype] [1-10]
For example, if you want to set your Fitness to level 8, you’d type in the following:
stats.set_skill_level Major_Fitness 8
Below are the list of stat-related cheats. Type these codes in, as part of the larger code listed above.
Why take the time to learn piano when you can just type in a cheat code to learn the instrument instantly?
Who has time to sit through the long length of a pregnancy in The Sims 4 ? Luckily, there are a few pregnancy cheats that will speed things up tremendously. Type in the following codes in the cheat console to make a Sim pregnant up to a specific trimester:
- sims.add_buff buff_pregnancy_trimester1 – Make Sim or Ghost pregnant in first trimester
- sims.add_buff buff_pregnancy_trimester2 – Make Sim or Ghost pregnant in second trimester
- sims.add_buff buff_pregnancy_trimester3 – Make Sim or Ghost pregnant in third trimester
- sims.add_buff buff_pregnancy_inlabor – Make Sim or Ghost pregnant at term
In The Sims 4 , you can do your best to improve your relationship with others by talking with them and getting to know them. But frankly, that gets old fast, so why not use some cheat codes to speed things up? Whether you’re just friends or romantic partners, cheat codes can immediately max out your relationship with another Sim. Or, if you’re a masochist, you can make a Sim absolutely loathe you.
Use these cheats to manipulate your relationships with other Sims:
- relationships.create_friends_for_sim – New Sim is created with 100% Friendship
- modifyrelationship ‘entire Sim name 1’ ‘entire Sim name 2’ 100 ltr_friendship_main – 100% positive friendship between two specific Sims (you’ll need to enter a Sim’s first and last name in their respective spots in the code)
- modifyrelationship ‘entire Sim name 1’ ‘entire Sim name 2’ -100 ltr_friendship_main – 100% negative friendship between two specific Sims (you’ll need to enter a Sim’s first and last name in their respective spots in the code)
- modifyrelationship ‘entire Sim name 1’ ‘entire Sim name 2’ 100 ltr_romance_main – 100% positive romance between two specific Sims (you’ll need to enter a Sim’s first and last name in their respective spots in the code)
- modifyrelationship ‘entire Sim name 1’ ‘entire Sim name 2’ -100 ltr_romance_main – 100% negative romance between two specific Sims (you’ll need to enter a Sim’s first and last name in their respective spots in the code)
Death can be hard to avoid in The Sims 4 — that is, unless you use some of the game’s various cheat codes to circumvent it. Or, morbid individuals might want to take advantage of some of the cheats that actually cause death, though you should use these at your discretion.
These are the various death-related cheats:
- death.toggle true – Sims cannot die
- death.toggle false – Sims can die again
- sims.add_buff buff_death_electrocution_warning – Sim dies from freak electrocution accident
- sims.add_buff buff_mortified – Sim dies from embarrassment within five hours
- sims.add_buff buff_motives_hunger_starving – Sim starves to death within a day
Death isn’t the end of the world, as your Sim can be brought back to life. Use these death cheats for nothing more than an over-the-top laugh.
Not much is worse in The Sims 4 than when you’re interrupted by having to visit the bathroom, take a shower, or eat. What an annoyance. If these instances tend to get in your way, you’ll be happy to know there is a hefty list of cheats that will make your life easier. Below are the cheats that will negate any of these annoying bodily functions:
- sims.give_satisfaction_points ‘X’ – Gives Sim satisfaction points; type in the amount for X
- fillmotive motive_energy – Refill Sim energy
- fillmotive motive_fun – Refill Sim fun
- fillmotive motive_hunger – Refill Sim energy
- fillmotive motive_hygiene – Refill Sim hygiene
- fillmotive motive_social – Refill Sim social gauge
- sims.fill_all_commodities – Refills all Sim gauges
You can refill motives individually or use the “all commodities” cheat to refill all motives.
Career goals are of paramount importance in The Sims 4 , and you’ll spend most of your game time figuring out which is best suited to you. To find a job and build a career, you’ll need to put your Sim to work and earn money. Just like in the real world, your Sim will need to invest time and energy into their career if they are going to succeed. Career choices include teacher, scientist, detective, and more. Unfortunately, getting your Sim through a job can take up a lot of time and include off-the-clock study hours.
Fortunately for us, several cheat codes can put your Sim’s career on the fast track. Different career-related cheat codes can accomplish career objectives, add in trades, and more. With the right cheats, you won’t have to put in all the time to complete a job. You can skip straight to retirement.
Here are a few of the career-related cheat codes:
- aspirations.complete_current_milestone – Immediately complete a current goal
- careers.add_career ‘x’ – Add career (‘X’ is the career you choose)
- careers.promote ‘x’ – Promote your Sim
- careers.retire ‘X’ – Give your Sim early retirement
Of course, you could let your Sim work every day until retirement. But in Sim world, you don’t have to, and it’s a little bit mean to make them. Cheat codes can fast-track your Sim to the good life.
- All upcoming PS5 games: 2023, 2024, and beyond
- The best multiplayer games on the PS5
- Best gaming console deals: cheapest prices on PS5, Xbox S and X and Switch
- The best PS5 games for 2023
- Red Dead Redemption is coming to Nintendo Switch and PS4 this month
The Xbox home screen is getting a face-lift. Starting today, Microsoft will begin rolling out a freshly redesigned Xbox home interface across Xbox One, Series S, and Series X consoles.
If you're an Xbox owner, you're probably used to the consoles' current design that features a row of recently used apps at the top of the screen and a list of widgets below. Microsoft says it looked at user data and feedback from the Xbox community to create a redesigned experience that's more focused on discovery.
Cheat codes have been a mainstay of the Grand Theft Auto series for years. From spawning a few vehicles to loading your gun with flaming bullets, cheat codes turn GTA 5 into a god game, where you can control the parameters of the sandbox you're playing in, so it's no surprise it's one of the bestselling games of all time. No matter what platform you're playing on, these GTA 5 cheats and secrets will work. But keep in mind: Cheats stop you from earning trophies and achievements while they're live, so keep them for playtime only. How to use GTA 5 cheats There are a few ways to enter GTA 5 cheat codes. The first and easiest is to use your cellphone. You can open your cellphone by pressing Up on the D-pad. From there, enter the corresponding number, and the cheat will fire. You can also classically input cheats by following a specific button combination. The combinations are the same across PlayStation and Xbox, but we've split them up to account for their different button-naming conventions, so it should feel more natural reading and entering them. GTA 5 character cheats Max Health and Armor
Cell: 1-999-887-853 (TURTLE) Xbox: B, LB, Y, RT, A, X, B, Right, X, LB, LB, LB PlayStation: Circle, L1, Triangle, R2, X, Square, Circle, Right, Square, L1, L1, L1
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater is getting a modern remake. Revealed at today's PlayStation Showcase, Metal Gear Solid Delta: Snake Eater is a new remake from Konami. It doesn't have a release date yet, but a Metal Gear Solid remaster collection is coming this fall.
Rumors of a Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater began to pop up earlier this year, with some teasing that the game would be present at the PlayStation Showcase. Those rumors proved true as the project got a trailer during Sony's big show. The game is also coming to Xbox and PC.