- View history
Bad against... [ | ]
- Phantom Assassin's low health pool early on makes her susceptible to Brain Sap and Fiend's Grip's heavy nuke damage.
- Because Phantom Assassin is always reliant on critical strikes, Broodmother will usually have enough time to use Spin Web to save herself.
- Even though Phantom Assassin can easily kill Luna in few strikes, Luna can also do the same to Phantom Assassin if she is not careful.
- Puck relies mainly on magical burst damage, which Phantom Assassin is most vulnerable against.
- Overall, any attempt for Phantom Assassin to take down Slark will hurt her more than Slark.
- While Phantom Assassin can kill Skywrath Mage in a few strikes, Skywrath Mage can also do the same to her if she is not careful.
- Phantom Assassin has a moderate health pool and usually appears in the front line of battle, making her vulnerable to Timbersaw's magic burst.
Others [ | ]
Items [ | ]
Good against... [ | ]
- Crystal Maiden's low health pool and slow movement speed make her a tempting and easy target.
- Dazzle's lack of a true disable makes him a relatively vulnerable target for Phantom Assassin.
- Nature's Prophet's low mobility and health pool allow Phantom Assassin to destroy him in the early game.
- Sniper's lack of mobility and reliance on attack range makes him an easy target for Phantom Assassin to jump on.
- Heroes who lack escape mechanisms or disables are all easy targets for Phantom Assassin if they are not careful.
Works well with... [ | ]
- Beastmaster's Boar and Hawk help Phantom Assassin chase down targets, and can be used as targets for her to jump to.
Works poorly with... [ | ]
- 3 Tormentor
You can Sign in with Steam to see your Dota 2 profile.
Templar Assassin Counters
Learn how to counter and when to pick Templar Assassin from our list of counters and matchups updated for the current meta.
Last Updated 2023-10-17
- Counter & Synergy Picker
- Meta Analyzer
- Player Stats
Counters & teammates, hero peak times, winrate & pickrate trends, phantom assassin counters and synergyes.
Advantage (Adv) - The difference between the actual winrate of the heroes and the expected winrate from their base winrates. Example: Let's take two heroes, Superman, with a general winrate of 53%, and Lex Luthor, with a general winrate of 47%. When they meet on the battlefield they each have a statistical winrate of 50%. In this case it's obvious that, even if they have the same winrate when they battle, there is some sort of innate statistical advantage that Lex Luthor (average winrate 47% but 50% against Superman) has over Superman (average winrate 53% but 50% against Lex Luthor). There are many theories about why this happens, but the most common one is related to Kryptonite.
Winrate (WR) - The winrate between the two heroes.
Counter Pick PA – Omniknight
Omni has the ability to restore health and deal with pure damage. Most importantly, this is his ultimate ability, which prevents physical damage for 10 seconds. So, this is the best pick at the moment, not only for PA, but for all heroes who use physical attacks.
🧩 You can use several ways to implement the Phantom Assassin (PA) counter pick, and you can read in the article.
🧩 To hide Phantom Assassin (PA), it is necessary to use certain heroes first of all, and what heroes can you read in the article?
🧩 Phantom Assassin (PA), like all Dota 2 characters, has several strengths and weaknesses, knowing what can effectively counteract him in a mussel. Read more in this article.
Dust 2 is an icon map for fans of Counter-Strike
How to reduce net_graph, and why do it?
How to cancel a Dota Plus subscription for users?
How to last hit your creeps, and why do you need it?
Something went wrong. Wait a moment and try again.