Acrylic Flow Meter
Blue-White’s F-550 panel-mount-style flow meter has a solid, one-piece machined acrylic body that is annealed for added strength and durability. The F-550 has a clear, glass-like finish and features a white reflective background at the rear of the meter body. This background contrasts with the permanently imprinted scale for an easy meter reading. The available flow range is 0.025 to 20 GPM, and the maximum working pressure is 250psig.
F-550 literature, instruction manuals.
F-550 Instruction Manual – 80000-349
Technical Data Sheets
F-550 Technical Data Sheet – 85000-113
Industrial Catalog 2023
- Durable, highly polished, one piece meter body.
- Annealed for added strength and chemical resistance.
- Acceptable for outdoor installations (acceptable in direct sunlight)
- Bulkhead nuts attach directly to inside panel.
- Optional adjustable flow control: needle-type adjustment valve.
- Direct reading permanent scale.
- White back reflector for easy reading.
- 316 stainless, or PTFE floats and float guides.
- 1/4″, 3/8″, 3/4″, 1″ Male NPT
- Flowmeter x1
- Instruction Manual
Max. working pressure:.
- 250 psig (17.2 bar) @ 70° F (21° C)
Max. Fluid Temperature:
- 200° F (93° C) @ 0 PSI
Full Scale Accuracy:
Meter body material:.
- Machined Acrylic
Guide Rod Material:
O-ring material:, approx. shipping weight:.
- 2 lb. (0.907 kg)
Equipped with 316 SS guide rod
- Returns and Refunds
- Listings and Certifications
Request a quote.
Please fill out the form to request a quote. A sales rep will reach out to you.
Select your industry:
How did you hear about us, explore menu, stay in the know, select products, flow meters, skid systems.
Please review your selections before continuing.
- Register Product
Register your new Wings Lifestyle product by filling out the form below to be eligible for warranty claim in case you face any issues in the future
1 year warranty, free 7 days replacement, free shipping, secure checkout.
Stay tuned for offers & updates from Wings Lifestyle.
Copyright 2023 - Wings Lifestyle Pvt. Ltd.
Developed by: Bizinventive
- Hide similarities
- Highlight differences
- Additional information
- Add to cart
Search our store
- Wireless Earbuds
- Wireless Neckbands
- Gaming Headphones
- Gaming Mouse
- Gaming Keyboard
- Smart Watches
- Speakers & Soundbars
- Wings x GodLike
- Wings x Orangutan
- Wings x Shubman Gill
- Claim Warranty
- User Manual/Drivers
- Track My Order
- Company Policies
- Laptop Support
Don't have an account yet? Sign up for free
Lost your password?
Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email. Remember now? Back to login
Already have an account? Log in
Please note: This item is not available for same day shipping. Use the chat feature or give us a call at 864-284-1801 for further information.
- One piece machined and polished acrylic meter body.
- Corrosion and wear resistant internal parts
- Acceptable for outdoor installations (direct sunlight okay)
- Bulkhead nuts attach directly to inside panel.
- Available adjustable valve (flow control) easy to assemble.
- Dual Scale (GPM and LPM)
Neo-Pure Compatibles For Blue White
Inline Flow Meters
Panel Mounted Flow Meters
Adjustable Panel Mounted Flow Meters
Please note: While all Neo-Pure listed are direct replacements for Blue White, the following panel mounted flowmeters differ in mounting spread.
Blue White: F-55200L* - 8 inch F-55200LA** - 8 inch F-55375LA*** - 6.5 inch
Neo-Pure: FMP0-216-16* - 6.5 inch FMP1-216-16** - 6.5 inch FMP1-011-04*** - 5 inch
- Its expected shipping date is:
- Use the chat feature or give us a call at 864-284-1801 for information about when it will be available for shipping.
- This does not qualify for free shipping.
- How We Began
Not a member?
You can create an account:
Santa Clara Vanguard
Santa Clara, CA United States Founded: 1967
1967 2 Photos
1969 2 photos, 1970 4 photos, 1971 10 photos, 1972 5 photos, 1974 4 photos, 1975 8 photos, 1976 1 photos, 1977 1 photos, 1978 2 photos, 1979 3 photos, 1980 19 photos, 1981 27 photos, 1982 20 photos, 1983 21 photos, 1984 56 photos, 1985 12 photos, 1987 27 photos, 1989 4 photos, 1991 1 photos, 1992 1 photos, 1999 4 photos, 2000 3 photos, 2001 6 photos, 2002 33 photos, 2003 44 photos, 2004 49 photos, 2005 10 photos, 2006 13 photos, 2007 54 photos, 2008 23 photos, 2009 218 photos, 2010 110 photos, 2011 199 photos, 2012 295 photos, 2013 101 photos, 2014 154 photos, 2015 235 photos, 2016 131 photos, 2017 114 photos, 2018 313 photos, 2022 79 photos.
The Santa Clara Vanguard Drum and Bugle Corps is a World Class competitive drum and bugle corps. based in Santa Clara, California.
On the evening of March 6, 1967, the parent-boosters of the Sparks Drum & Bugle Corps, unhappy with the corps' artistic direction, voted to shut down the corps and return the unit to being a drum and bell corps with majorettes.
After the fatal vote, three dissenting adult staff-supporters met with concerned corps members and asked them if A) they would rather continue as a drum and bugle corps, or B) become a drum and bell corps. When the members resounding chose "A," a new corps was born, and a new booster club was organized on the spot. Gail Royer, who was a music instructor for the Sparks, a local elementary music teacher, and an American Legion music judge was picked as the director for the new corps. The naming of the corps was delayed until the new group's first scheduled rehearsal, a week later. At that time, after discussing several possibilities, the members and staff named their new corps the Santa Clara Vanguard.
Only week later, the brand new corps marched in its first parade and won the San Francisco’s St. Patrick’s Day Parade.
The big trip in 1967 was to Southern California for the Anaheim Kingsmen’s second annual Festival of Music contest. The corps placed fourth there, but they also saw a performance by the U.S. Air Force Academy Drum & Bugle Corps, giving them a taste of what was possible in the drum corps medium. It was also the weekend that they met Pete Emmons and Fred Sanford, two young instructors with the Kingsmen who would play large roles in the Santa Clara corps’ future. . Just before the corps’ final performance of that first seasonr, Gail Royer honored the corps’ age-outs with the first Green Feather Ceremony, a rite that would become a corps tradition.
As with most corps of the day, several of the brass arrangements played during the corps’ early years were written by Truman Crawford, director of the U.S. Marine Corps Drum & Bugle Corps. Other early contributors to the brass book included Don Angelica and Keith Markey (with “fine tuning,“ contributed by Jack Meehan). Gail Royer began writing arrangments during the corps' first year, and he gradually took over more and more of the repertoire, until he was SCV's only brass arranger from 1970 through1980.
In 1968, the corps embarked on its first tour to the Midwest in order to measure itself against more experienced corps. Although they did not place high at any of the competitions, the tour was a success because of the competition experience and the exposure to the national competition scene. Corps members made many friends and gained the respect of fellow performers from such elite corps as the Troopers, Kilties, Cavaliers, and Blue Stars.
On the local front, the SCV Color Guard beat the Anaheim Kingsmen to win the 1968 California Color Guard Circuit Championship. The Vanguard won its first standstill competition, followed by its first public performance of "Procession of the Nobles" with the U.S. Air Force Academy Drum & Bugle Corps in the audience. On August 3, 1968, SCV won its first field contest at the Anaheim Kingsmen’s show. The corps was host of the first "Pacific Procession" field competition (named after "Procession of the Nobles")--- the audience was smaller than anticipated, with the assassination of Senator Robert Kennedy occuring only a few days before. Santa Clara Vanguard capped off its year by winning the first of many California State Open Championships.
"Procession of the Nobles" presented the corps with two challenges. First, no corps had ever played an entire piece in odd time while marching--- odd meters and tempos were reserved for the standstill portion of the show. Second, Royer’s arrangement of the chart included the original intro, with three measures of the opening rhythmic statement. Staff members quickly realized that this introduction meant that the drill would have to step off on the right foot--- a marching "no-no" at that time. It took Royer about one minute to solve the problem – rewriting the arrangement right in the middle of a drill rehearsal, he cut out one of the problem measures, and it all fell into step.
1969 was the first year the corps traveled to the East Coast. SCV made it onto a Fleetwood Records album by placing ninth in the World Open Finals. At the VFW National Championships in Philadelphia, the corps just missed making finals, losing to the Argonne Rebels for 12th spot by 0.15 of a point.
Following VFW Nationals, the Vanguard traveled to Washington, D.C., where they played a standstill concert on the steps of the Capitol building, The corps then went to New York City for four days of "cultural enrichment." On the long trip home, two station wagons broke down outside Aurora, Nebraska. Exhibitions in North Platte, Nebraska, and Elko, Nevada, went on without the passengers in those cars--- two soprano soloists, a third soprano, two lead baritones, and the entire French horn section. It was on the Eastbound stretch of the tour that, at the height of the Vietnam War, the guys in the corps learned their numbers for the national draft lottery.
Santa Clara Vanguard had already become a legitimate national contender in 1970. The corps won their first American Legion California State Championship, defeating the two powerhouse corps from Anaheim, the Kingsmen and the Velvet Knights. Six nights later in Racine, Wisconsin, before one of drum corps' toughest crowds, SCV's playing of Royer’s arrangements of music from "Fiddler on a Roof,” had even the stadium announcer shouting, "Wonderful Show! Wonderful Show!" That night, they were second to the Troopers, but by the end of the following weekend, Santa Clara had beaten practically everyone in the country. On July 11, 1970, at the North American Open in Milwauke's Marquette Stadium, the Santa Clara Vanguard left the field after being saluted by such legendary corps as the Troopers, Cavaliers, Madison Scouts, Blue Stars, Kilties, Argonne Rebels, Garfield Cadets, and DeLaSalle Oaklands. It was a defining moment in the history of the corps. and Royer told the corps' small staff on the sidelines, "We’ve finally made it!"
Due to limited finances, the corps was unable to travel to Miami to compete for the VFW National Championship that August. Instead, they carpooled to Portland, Oregon, and the American Legion Nationals. Competing against mostly West Coast corps, SCV won the 1970 American Legion Junior National Drum & Bugle Corps Championship while thier color guard also won the .Color Guard National Championship.
The Santa Clara Vanguard were urged by Cavaliers founder Don Warren and Troopers founder Jim Jones to join in starting a new organization run by the drum corps and free from the rigid, inflexible rules of the American Legion and VFW. The corps felt that not only were they having their creative potential as artistic performing groups stifled, but they were being financially starved. During the 1971 season, the "Midwest Combine," composed of the Blue Stars, Cavaliers, Madison Scouts, Santa Clara Vanguard, and the Troopers were not only booked into a number of shows together, but they found a host for a show of their own, which was a spectacular success. A simiar group called the United Organization of Junior Corps (also known as the "Alliance") was made up of five top-tier Eastern corps. In 1972, the ten corps from the Combine and the Alliance joined with three other top corps to form Drum Corps International (DCI), which remains as the sanctioning body for junior corps in North America. In the Combine shows, SCV had lost twice to the Troopers and were also behind the Cavaliers in one shoow.
Otherwise during that season, SCV competed in four "major" shows; the first three are known in the annals of the corps as "The Boston Massacre." The Vanguard was third at the CYO Nationals in Lowell, Massachusetts behind Blue Rock and the Anaheim Kingsmen. Of the thirty-seven corps at the World Open in Lynn, Massachusetts, Santa Clara placed second behind the 27th Lancers after winning prelims, and they were again behind 27 at the Danny Thomas Invitational in Lawrence, Massachusetts. Then a month later, while not winninga single caption, the Santa Clara Vanguard won both prelims and finals at the 1971 VFW National Championship in Dallas, Texas. Among the corps they beat at the Cotton Bowl were Blue Rock, Troopers, Anaheim Kingsmen, and the 27th Lancers--- four of the five corps that had finished ahead of them earlier in the season.
1972 was the inaugural season of the Drum Corps International World Championships. The Santa Claraa Vanguard, with a new look in uniforms of: red tunics, dark green pants/skirts, and dark green Aussie hats with curled white feathers, was among the favorites to win the crown. After the 39 corps prelims, SCV was the leader of the Top 12 corps that made Finals. However, in Finals they were passed not only by Blue Stars but by the surging Anaheim Kingsmen, who had kicked up their score by 3.6 points from prelims to become the first DCI World Champions. While Santa Clara did not win that night, they began an unbroken string of DCI Finals appearances that continues through 2017, a claim that no other corps can make..
In 1973, the Santa Clara Vanguard was a dominating force. They lost twice to the Troopers in July, but they won 27 contests that year. On August 17th, in front of 14,000 fans at Warhawk Stadium in Whitewater, Wisconsin, SCV won its first DCI World Championship.
The Vanguartd had played the music of "The Bottle Dance" from "Fiddler on the Roof" in both 1972 and '73. In 1974, SVC's guard did the bottle dance, bringing down the house at show after show. They lost a show early on to Troopers, and they were second behind the Madison Scouts at both DCI Midwest and the U.S. Open. After DCI prelims at Cornell University in Ithaca, New York, the corps was in third place, behind Madison and their prime rival, the Anaheim Kingsmen. Declining the defending champion's option of performing last, SCV added nearly three points to their prelims score in Finals. The audience reaction to the corps' performance was such a deafening roar that the Scouts and Kingsmen were unable to supress the Santa Clara Vanguard's charge to a second consecutive DCI Crown. In addition, they took High M&M, High Drums, and tied Madison for High GE. (The drumline had gone undefeated for its second consecutive year.) Also in that spectacular season, SCV introduced the lyrical tune that has gone on to become the song that spans the generations of SCV members and fans, "Send in the Clowns.”
An inspired 1975 finals performance earne the corps a perfect 30.0 in GE and a High Percussion score of 19.4, but still left Santa Clara in second place, 1.5 points behind the Madison Scouts.
Innovative drill in the form of a moving and revolving circle marked 1976. DCI also made its mark that year by officially approving two-valve horns, although they went on record as being, "permanently opposed to any three-valve horns in the future."
In 1977, the Vanguard and most major corps converted to two-valve horns, a move expected to add approximately five years to the life of the horns. The booster club continued to put the corps on the field in style, as the corps' mobile kitchen truck, "Miss Amana" made her debut and was the envy of all the other corps. For a corps that in its first few years had eaten a lot of its meals in fast-food restaurants and breakfasted on cornflakes from Dixie cups, this complete kitchen on wheels was a real luxury.
In 1978, fielding 10 snares, the corps performed selections from Khachaturian's "Gayne Ballet." The 34 girls in the color guard that year used a maypole and hoops instead of rifles, and performed the popular "Bottle Dance" once again. Although the corps took second or third most of the year, they peaked at the right time in August. In Denver, SCV scored 4.9 out of a possible 5.0 in Marching & Maneuvering and 29.8 out of a possible 30.0 in General Effect to win its third DCI championship.
The Vanguard's dominance during DCI's early days was partly due to superb drumming, partly due to innovative drill, but largely due to a strong, supportive organization
By 1980, most corps were executing field drills of circles, triangles, diamonds, arcs, X's and serpentine files. Only occasionally, cautiously, were asymmetrical patterns beginning to appear. SCV would close out the Seventies by falling to seventh place in Birmingham, Alabama in 1980 with a totally asymmetrical drill that was "extremely innovative” but slightly ahead of its time Also in 1980, DCI released its first state-of-the-art record album, professionally recorded in concert at the Concord Pavilion show on July 1, featuring the Santa Clara Vanguard and the Blue Devils.
Santa Clara recovered from the down season of 1980 by winning its fourth DCI World Championship in '81. Then, over the next seven years, SCV placed second five times and third twice before winning its fifth DCI title in 1989 with music from "Phantom of the Opera,".
During the run through the Eighties, SCV put velcro and magic on the field... changing the horn lines' tunics with a tear-away panel... changing the corps' pants while quickly passing through a tunnel... making members appear on the field... making members disappear to close the show... and then making the full corps disappear....
Following the 1989 championship, (as DCI allowed three valve bugles in 1990) SCV went into, for them, a down period; seven straight years of finishing no better than fifth. Even the corps' trademark "Fiddler" music could place no better than seventh in 1992.
After the '92 season, the corps' director since its founding, Gail Royer, stepped down, with few knowing he was terminally ill and would die soon after.
After five years of Broadway shows, a four year run from 1993-'97 featured music by European masters with no more success, with finishes of 7th, 5th, 6th, and another 5th.
In 1998, J.W. Koester's second season as director, the corps switched to American composers. That season's Bernstein program moved the corps back to third place at DCI. The next year's Copland show rose to take the Vanguard's seventh second place finish. In 1999, with an innovative music program from three Twentieth Century American composers--- Philip Glass, Frank Ticheli, and Samuel Barber--- the Santa Clara Vanguard won its sixth DCI World Championship.
Since winning the sixth title, SCV has remained a DCI Finalist under four different directors, extending the streak of Top 12 appearances to 48 through 2019.
The 2017 show, "Ouroboros" was a definite contender, earning the Santa Clara Vanguard its eighth second place finish. In 2018, SCV completely abandoned its traditional uniforms, marched a challenging musical program of largely unfamiliar music, and "Babylon" won the corps' seventh DCI Championship.
The 2020 season was cancelled due to the Covid-19 pandemic. The corps was also inactive for the non-competitive 2021 season but returned to the field in 2022.
In December 2022, the Vanguard Music & Performing Arts announced that the Santa Clara Vanguard would cease operations for the 2023 season. Financial stresses of the previous few years had caused an unavoidable financial shortfall. The organization would concentrate on strengthening its financial position.
[Vanguard Music and Performing Arts; A History of Drum & Bugle Corps, Vickers, 2002-03; Drum Corps World , multiple issues; Drum Corps International]
Highest Score 0.000
Final show in DCX Archives June 3, 1951 16th Annual Hospital Day Competition Dwight IL
Highest Score 60.300
Final show in DCX Archives July 7, 1968 Petunia Festival Dixon IL placed 6 with a score of 60.300
Highest Score 84.050
Final show in DCX Archives August 20, 1969 VFW Nationals-Preliminary Round Philadelphia PA placed 13 with a score of 84.050
Highest Score 82.850
Final show in DCX Archives October 3, 1970 California Open Unknown CA placed 1 with a score of 80.100
Highest Score 91.700
Final show in DCX Archives August 19, 1971 VFW Nationals Dallas TX placed 1 with a score of 89.950
Highest Score 87.700
Final show in DCX Archives September 2, 1972 California State Open Santa Clara CA placed 1 with a score of 83.450
Highest Score 91.300
Final show in DCX Archives August 19, 1973 World Pageant of Drums sponsored by the Wisconsin State Fair (finals) West Allis WI placed 1 with a score of 91.300
Highest Score 89.500
Final show in DCX Archives August 18, 1974 Syracuse NY placed 3 with a score of 85.950
Highest Score 91.000
Final show in DCX Archives August 16, 1975 DCI World Championships Philadelphia PA placed 2 with a score of 91.000
Final show in DCX Archives August 21, 1976 DCI World Championships Philadelphia PA placed 3 with a score of 89.500
Highest Score 89.850
Final show in DCX Archives August 19, 1977 DCI World Championships Denver CO placed 3 with a score of 89.850
Highest Score 91.550
Final show in DCX Archives August 18, 1978 DCI World Championships Denver CO placed 1 with a score of 91.550
Highest Score 90.700
Final show in DCX Archives August 18, 1979 DCI World Championships Birmingham AL placed 3 with a score of 90.700
Highest Score 87.350
Final show in DCX Archives August 16, 1980 DCI World Championships Birmingham AL placed 7 with a score of 85.600
Highest Score 94.000
Final show in DCX Archives August 22, 1981 DCI World Championships Montreal QUE Canada placed 1 with a score of 94.000
Highest Score 94.650
Final show in DCX Archives August 21, 1982 DCI World Championships Montreal QUE Canada placed 2 with a score of 93.550
Highest Score 92.750
Final show in DCX Archives August 20, 1983 DCI World Championships Miami FL placed 3 with a score of 92.750
Highest Score 97.400
Final show in DCX Archives August 18, 1984 DCI World Championships Atlanta GA placed 3 with a score of 97.400
Highest Score 97.200
Final show in DCX Archives August 17, 1985 DCI World Championships Madison WI placed 2 with a score of 97.200
Highest Score 97.000
Final show in DCX Archives August 16, 1986 DCI World Championships Madison WI placed 2 with a score of 97.000
Highest Score 97.800
Final show in DCX Archives August 15, 1987 DCI World Championships Madison WI placed 2 with a score of 97.800
Highest Score 96.900
Final show in DCX Archives August 20, 1988 DCI World Championships Kansas City MO placed 2 with a score of 96.900
Highest Score 98.800
Final show in DCX Archives August 19, 1989 DCI World Championships Kansas City MO placed 1 with a score of 98.800
Highest Score 94.200
Final show in DCX Archives August 18, 1990 DCI World Championships Buffalo NY placed 6 with a score of 94.000
Highest Score 94.700
Final show in DCX Archives August 17, 1991 DCI World Championships Dallas TX placed 4 with a score of 94.400
Highest Score 92.100
Final show in DCX Archives August 15, 1992 DCI World Championships Madison WI placed 7 with a score of 91.800
Highest Score 91.100
Final show in DCX Archives August 21, 1993 DCI World Championships Jackson MS placed 7 with a score of 90.400
Highest Score 93.700
Final show in DCX Archives August 20, 1994 DCI World Championships Foxboro MA placed 5 with a score of 92.300
Highest Score 92.500
Final show in DCX Archives August 12, 1995 DCI World Championships Buffalo NY placed 6 with a score of 91.900
Final show in DCX Archives August 17, 1996 DCI World Championships Orlando FL placed 5 with a score of 92.300
Final show in DCX Archives August 16, 1997 DCI World Championships Orlando FL placed 3 with a score of 96.900
Highest Score 97.900
Final show in DCX Archives August 15, 1998 DCI World Championships Orlando FL placed 2 with a score of 97.900
Highest Score 98.400
Final show in DCX Archives August 14, 1999 DCI World Championships Madison WI placed 1 with a score of 98.400
Final show in DCX Archives August 12, 2000 DCI World Championships College Park MD placed 4 with a score of 94.700
Highest Score 95.400
Final show in DCX Archives August 11, 2001 DCI Championships - DCI I Finals Buffalo NY placed 4 with a score of 95.350
Highest Score 96.000
Final show in DCX Archives August 10, 2002 World Championships Finals Madison WI placed 4 with a score of 95.650
Highest Score 95.150
Final show in DCX Archives August 9, 2003 DCI Championships - Div I Finals Orlando FL placed 5 with a score of 94.700
Highest Score 97.375
Final show in DCX Archives August 14, 2004 Tour of Champions San Jose CA
Highest Score 88.650
Final show in DCX Archives August 13, 2005 DCI World Championships - Div I Finals Foxboro MA placed 8 with a score of 88.650
Highest Score 93.550
Final show in DCX Archives August 12, 2006 DCI World Championships - Division I Finals Madison WI placed 6 with a score of 92.350
Highest Score 94.175
Final show in DCX Archives August 11, 2007 DCI World Championships Finals Pasadena CA placed 5 with a score of 94.175
Highest Score 93.625
Final show in DCX Archives August 9, 2008 World Class Finals Bloomington IN placed 7 with a score of 93.025
Highest Score 95.900
Final show in DCX Archives August 8, 2009 DCI World Championships World Class Finals Indianapolis IN placed 5 with a score of 95.650
Highest Score 92.450
Final show in DCX Archives August 14, 2010 World Class Finals Indianapolis IN placed 7 with a score of 92.000
Highest Score 92.200
Final show in DCX Archives August 13, 2011 DCI World Championship Finals Indianapolis IN placed 6 with a score of 92.200
Highest Score 94.450
Final show in DCX Archives August 11, 2012 DCI World Championship Finals Indianapolis IN placed 5 with a score of 94.450
Highest Score 96.850
Final show in DCX Archives August 10, 2013 DCI World Championship Finals Indianapolis IN placed 4 with a score of 96.850
Highest Score 96.075
Final show in DCX Archives August 9, 2014 DCI World Championships World Class Finals Indianapolis IN placed 4 with a score of 96.075
Highest Score 93.850
Final show in DCX Archives August 8, 2015 DCI World Championships World Class Finals Indianapolis IN placed 5 with a score of 93.850
Highest Score 95.300
Final show in DCX Archives August 13, 2016 DCI World Championship Finals Indianapolis IN placed 4 with a score of 95.300
Highest Score 97.700
Final show in DCX Archives August 12, 2017 DCI World Championship Finals Indianapolis IN placed 2 with a score of 97.600
Highest Score 98.625
Final show in DCX Archives August 11, 2018 DCI World Championship Finals Indianapolis IN United States placed 1 with a score of 98.625
Highest Score 96.600
Final show in DCX Archives August 10, 2019 DCI World Championship Finals Indianapolis IN United States placed 3 with a score of 96.600
Final show in DCX Archives August 13, 2022 DCI World Championship Finals Indianapolis IN USA placed 5 with a score of 95.000
CORPS 179 items
The Mobile Blog
Wings Phantom 550 Gaming TWS earbuds with Bluetooth 5.3, up to 45h playback launched at an introductory price of Rs. 999
The “Phantom 550” TWS Gaming Earbuds from Wings have been unveiled. The new earbuds deliver enhanced audio performance with lag-free 50ms ultra-low latency to reach a performance similar to what wired audio equipment offers but in a fully wireless form factor. Wings Phantom 260 TWS was also previously released by the company.
Packed on the fastest Bluetooth v5.3 chip, the Phantom 550 can pair with your device up to 15 metres. Enabling Game Mode gives up to 50ms of ultra-low latency for lag-free gaming audio that switches in 2 seconds. True Bold BASS technology powers large 13mm Premium Graphene drivers to produce high-quality sound with deep bass, clear highs, and great vocals. Customized EQ modes for bass, vocals, or a balanced sound make games, movies, and sitcoms more immersive.
With inbuilt, ENC ensures uninterrupted gaming, music, movies, and calls. With 10 hours of battery life on the buds and 35 hours in the case, the Wings Phantom 550 can keep you occupied for 45 hours.
The earbuds come in four gamer-inspired designs to show your friends you mean business. Each bud is made of strong, lightweight ABS plastic with a skin-friendly silicone ear tip and has an elegant matte finish. The earbuds support touch controls for calls, volume, tracks, Game Mode, and Google/Siri Voice Assistants and are also IPX5 certified.
Quick specifications: Wings Phantom 550 TWS Gaming Earbuds
- Gaming inspired design
- 13mm premium graphene drivers
- Bluetooth v5.3; 15m range
- Dedicated Gaming Mode with 50ms ultra low latency
- ENC with MEMS mics
- IPX5 sweat & water-resistant
- Controls: Play/Pause, Volume controls, Game mode, Calls, Voice assistant
- Designed with LED lights; OPEN & ON technology
- Battery: 10hrs playtime with single charge; 35hrs playtime with charging case; Up to 45 hours of total playtime
Pricing and availability
Starting from today, September 15, the Wings Phantom 550 will be available for purchase on Amazon.in and on Wings website for an introductory price of Rs. 999. The Phantom 550 is available in black, blue, white, and orange with stunning contrast from its LED accents and also comes with a 1-year warranty.
Which colours are available in Wings Phantom 550?
You can buy the Wings Phantom 550 in black, white and blue.
Popular news, tips & tricks.
Wings Phantom 550
Recent news, oneplus 11r steals the show at amazon great indian festival, realme gt 2 pro price slashed in flipkart big billion days, amazon great indian festival: samsung galaxy s22 ultra gets big price drop, get poco f5 at amazing price in flipkart big billion days, massive price-drop on macbook air m1 during amazon great indian festival, recent articles, repair xiaomi redmi note 10 pro max screen, how to repair xiaomi redmi note 5 in few easy steps, how to stop saving images as webp in chrome, how to fix macbook not detecting iphone issue, easy tips & tricks on how to use shareme on pc, a guide to using speech services by google, how to stop call recording announcement on android phone, keep stalkers at bay by learning to hide online in instagram, latest reviews, vivo v29 review – made for photophiles, realme buds t300 review – airpods in less than 2500, poco m6 pro 5g review – best 5g phone under 10k, redmi 12 5g review – best 5g phone in budget, redmi 12 review – best phone under 10,000, realme c53 review – 108mp camera under 10k, samsung galaxy m34 review – massive battery for all-day gaming, realme narzo 60 pro review – does it make any sense, redmi buds 4 active review – best tws under 1500, realme 11 pro review – best looking phone under 25k, you may also read, 2 minute reviews, related news, related articles.
refresh the page.
Bicycles for sale in San Jose, CA
- Pacific Mountain Adult Bike, 26-Inch Wheels 21 speed $89 san jose south
- Gary Fisher 26" Mountain Bike $270 san jose north
- 2008 Diamond Back Mission 1 $450 san jose south
- Gary Fisher Hoo Koo-E-Koo Mountain Bike 13.5 Black $160 los altos
- bicycle tire 26 x 1.95 / 53-559 $16 campbell
- Haibike Urban Plus $1,700 milpitas
- Ibis Ripmo V2 Trust Shout XTR Chris King Matte Bourbon loaded as new $6,900 los gatos
- Mongoose Malus Fat Tire Mountain Bike $325 San Jose
- 1976 Gitane Tandem Sport - Rare Original Bicycle Built for Two $475 San Jose
- Specialized kids bike 16" $175 campbell
- Santa Cruz Tallboy CC XX1 Reserve Wheels 27 lbs. Upgrades - $10k build $4,199 san jose west
- Santa Cruz Hightower 29 C Carbon Small $2,650 san jose west
- Good condition Nishiki 26 inch good brand bicycle $110 fremont / union city / newark
- CHECKPOINT SL 7 SIZE 54 RAGE RED $4,000 willow glen / cambrian
- Good condition 24 inch good brand bicycle $80 fremont / union city / newark
- bike crusier by huffy $60 cupertino
- Diamondback Bicycles Jr. Viper $60 san jose north
- 2021 Specialized Levo SL - S-Works $5,800 campbell
- 16“ green bike with training wheel disassebled $25 San Jose
- Gary Fisher Mountain Bike 26" $295 san jose north
- Trek Pilot 5.2 Full Carbon Road Bike $650 milpitas
- Vintage 1989 Fisher Advance 17" $250 willow glen / cambrian
- SPECIALIZED 20" HOTROCK $155 mountain view
- Kids bikes 20’ $10 mountain view
- Huffy Parkside Men's 7-Speed Comfort Bike - Sage Green - 27.5-inch - E $175 sunnyvale
- ElliptiGo 8c and Kinetic Trainer $1,900 campbell
- Schwinn Cruiser Bike - Like New with Upgraded Shimano Acera Drivetrain $175 sunnyvale
- Electric Bike $550 san jose south
- bike folding by dahon $120 cupertino
- Cinelli Benny Gold size 50 $2,800 San Jose
- Specialized $150 cupertino
- 2022 CANNONDALE Topstone. 51cm (M). Alloy w/ Carbon Fork. Like New $800 san jose east
- 2022 Specialized Stumpjumper EVO Pro - S3 Medium - excellent condition $5,000 san jose south
- Raleigh commuter bike $139 fremont / union city / newark
- 2-4 Bike BVG lockable Hitch Rack $80 san jose west
- Tall specialized allez road bike $249 fremont / union city / newark
- Nice Univega mountain bike retro 1990s $165 fremont / union city / newark
- S-Works Aethos Dura Ace Di2 Size 54 $7,299 san jose north
- Specialized Crissroad 2.0 $450 san jose north
- Excellent condition kids 20” bike $100 san jose south
- 2016 Stumpjumper Comp Carbon 29 World Cup $1,750 san jose south
- Vintage 70's Honda kick-n-g0 scooter $65 san jose south
- Star Trac V-Bike Commercial Indoor Cycling Bike $300 san jose west
- 2009 Trek 2.3 $400 san jose south
- Woman / Youth Power climber dual suspension Dynacraft bike in new cond $90 mountain view
- Giant Trance carbon mountain bike $1,750 sunnyvale
- small Scott CX Team road bike $580 sunnyvale
- Specialized Secteur road bike $650 sunnyvale
- Giant TCR aluminum road bike $425 sunnyvale
- 1989 Bridgestone RB 1 (large) $600 san jose south
- Specialized Rumor FSR 29er mountain bike $1,175 sunnyvale
- Schwinn Duo Sport tandem vintage road bike $320 sunnyvale
- Specialized Dolce Elite road bike $745 sunnyvale
- Specialized Tarmac carbon road bike $1,775 sunnyvale
- Mid 80's American Breezer $800 san jose south
- 1987 Miyata Ridge Runner $500 san jose south
- Specialized Enduro S3 + carbon reserved rims $4,000 milpitas
- 26" Diamondback Mountain Bike $180 milpitas
- Kent 18 In. Abyss Boy's Freestyle BMX Bike, Charcoal Gray $50 campbell
- 1985 BRIDGESTONE 200 10-SPEED ROAD BIKE 21"/53cm-54cm $325 los gatos
- Kids Bicycle $103 los gatos
- Cannondale Adventure. 17” Medium. w/ Front & SeatPort Shock. Excellent $290 san jose east
- vintage schwinn tornado $550 Milpitas
- Specialized S-Works Venge Red AXS 54cm $10,500 palo alto
- 18 inch Avigo Kids Bike $40 san jose south
- Raleigh 26" Mountain Bike $150 san jose north
- Schwinn Mesa 26” wheels unisex $0 los gatos
- Specialized Hardrock 26" Mountain Bike $185 milpitas
- Vintage Maruishi MountAce MTB - RARE, EXCELLENT $450 palo alto
- Trek Roscoe 8 2021 - medium/large $950 willow glen / cambrian
- 1950 black phantom panther Schwinn cruiser bike $750 fremont / union city / newark
- Giant brand Allegra road tall bike unique colors $225 fremont / union city / newark
- Rare chrome bmx Se racing om flyer bike $1,000 fremont / union city / newark
- Scooter, Segway Ninebot kick scooter F-40 $649 saratoga
- Diamondback Edgewood 700C Aluminum Frame City Comfort Hybrid Bike $350 milpitas
- sole bike $200 San Jose
- Giant Avail Liv 1 Carbon fiber women bike size small $650 Sunnyvale
- Kid bike Specialized $110 san jose south
- Diamondback Metric 1 Fitness Hybrid (700C wheel) bike, Small, like new $370 mountain view
- Specialized Turbo X ebike electric bike, large, 28mph class 3 $1,600 peninsula
- Giant 26" Mountain Bike $180 san jose north
- 2020 YT Capra Base XL $1,800 cupertino
- SALSA HORSETHIEF C XT $2,800 Sunnyvale
- New Trek 7700 Multitrack Comfort Hybrid Bike. Superlight aluminum $750 mountain view
- * * KENT ABYSS - 18" - FREESTYLE BMX BIKE * * $13 san jose east
- 16 inch Bicycle for girls $50 San Jose
- Kent Terra 2.0–20 in Girls Mountain Bike $75 San Jose
- Specialized hard rock $150 san jose west
- Specialized Stumpjumper FSR 2014 Small SOLD AS IS!!! $3,199 San Jose
- TREK Verve 1 Bike 16' $200 sunnyvale
- 26" Aluminum Triax Bike $40 los gatos
- Trek Fx 2 Disc (2022) Satin Lithium Grey Medium $600 sunnyvale
- 1982 Schwinn Phantom BMX bike $250 Los Gatos
- Voodoo Bokor Mountain Bike Sweet Nor California Classic ! $650 saratoga
- Gravel bike, Large Disc brakes Carbon Fork just Tuned $675 saratoga
- 20” Mountain Bike Hyper (Full suspension, disk brakes) $80 San Jose
- GT Zaskar / Marzocchi / RaceFace Vintage Late 90's Hardtail $400 san jose west
- Chillafish Balance Bike $20 santa clara
- Radio Flyer Steer and Stroll Trike - Red $20 santa clara
- Shimano women's performance cycling shoes in like new cond. $15 san jose south
- Purple and Gold Custom Stretch Cruiser $600 san jose west
- 2019 Intense ACV 27.5 Carbon mountain bike (Large) full suspension $2,800 san jose south
- 2022 Specialized fuse sport 27.5 Hardtail Mountain Bike $1,700 san jose downtown
- 1951 Whizzer S-10 $1,500 san jose downtown
- 1950 Whizzer $4,950 san jose downtown
- Adult tricycle $350 mountain view
- Trek Mountain Bike 26 inch With DISC Brakes $285 san jose north
- redline bmx bike 20" chromoly $550 fremont / union city / newark
- TREK 4300 MOUNTAIN BIKE $185 santa clara
- OLd School Classic Schwinn Cruiser series 4 speed rear hub ultra at Bike shop $249 San Jose
- Bontrager bmx $300 campbell
- Brand New Mongoose bike 26in in original package $450 San Jose
- 2013 Santa Cruz Tallboy 2 (Large) $1,450 mountain view
- 26" Marin Mountain Bike $250 san jose north
- TT/road bikes and wheels for sale $1 sunnyvale
- Specialized Diverge Comp Carbon (56cm) $3,200 san jose downtown
- Like New Fully Loaded Bakcou Storm 30mph E bike 1500 W $6,500 san jose south
- Electric bicycle Jetson Like new $150 san jose east
- 56cm Raleigh Revenio 1.0 road bike $300 sunnyvale
- specialized Creo SL Size M $3,450 San Jose
- European Stealth Specialied GLOBE Comfort hybrid 700c Like New-serviced by Shop $329 San Jose
- Diamondback Octane 24" Boys Bike $125 mountain view
- Kids Specialized Hotrock Mountain Bike Xlnt Cond $65 san jose west
- Trek 26" Mountain Bike With DISC Brakes $280 milpitas
- Specialized S-Works M2 Super Road $900 san jose west
- Just Reased from Good Karma GT Full Suspenion MTB - FS LIKE BRAND NEW ONLY $399 San Jose
- Super nice Like Brand New TREK SKYE Uni-sex Small Trail/Street Bike at Bike shop $249 San Jose
- Top brand GT PRO AGGRESSER 29er full disc brakes Like brand new at Full Bike sh $449 San Jose
- Rocky Mountain 29" Mountain Bike With DISC Brakes $320 san jose north
- Vintage Peugeot Blue Sport 103 Road Bike Made in France $350 san jose west
- 20 inch kids bike $20 campbell
- Diamondback Mountain Bike 26" With DISC Brakes $250 milpitas
- Stumpjumper 2003 $380 san jose south
- RoyalBaby (Like new) 18inch Blue Bike $125 san jose west
- 2013 redline flight pro xxl $550 san jose west
- Specialized Hotrock 24" Wheels - Kids $100 san jose west
- Giant XTC 20” off-road mountain kids bike $175 milpitas
- Mongoose Trace Youth Kick Scooter $85 los gatos
- RoyalRider Freestyle Kid's bike, 12" $68 los gatos
- Kent Chaos $70 mountain view
- ★★ 16" Avigo Charger kids bike $50 san jose east
- Specialized Hotrock 20” (kids bike) $199 San Jose
- XP Lite Lectric Blue eBike $799 campbell
- Giant Revel $180 mountain view
- Litespeed Titanium $1,100 mountain view
- Motobecane Elite Trail $360 mountain view
- Specialized 2011 Hotrock 20 $260 san jose west
- 2021 S Works SL7 Road Bike $7,999 los gatos
- Huffy Summerland $99 mountain view
- Basis Compact Folding Commuter Bicycle $180 mountain view
- Kids bike pink 16” Haro $60 sunnyvale
- custom built Schwinn chopper 26" $225 fremont / union city / newark
- 1949 1950 Schwinn Red Phantom $550 fremont / union city / newark
- Miyata bike $100 mountain view
- FREE Kids bike $0 willow glen / cambrian
- FREE Strider bike $0 willow glen / cambrian
- 26" Giant Comfort Bike With DISC Brakes $210 san jose north
- Trek 5000 carbon bike 54cm $650 milpitas
- Trek Y22 Full Carbon Mountain Bike $400 milpitas
- Gary Fisher Sugar 3 full suspension mountain bike $450 milpitas
- Vintage Bianchi road bike 52cm frame $350 milpitas
- Xlarge Specialized FSR XC Comp M4 full suspension bike XLarge size $750 milpitas
- 20" Hotrock Specialized bike in good conditions $45 san jose west
- Ibis Mojo 4 - Medium - White $3,800 san jose south
- ***Brand new Tern Verge x10 folding bike $1,000 south bay area
- Specialized Turbo Vado 5.0 $1,500 los gatos
- 1961 JC Higgins Bicycle $350 san jose south
- verde bmx bike bicycle black rare $200 san jose east
- Felt F55, Alu/Carbon, Dura-Ace derailleurs $350 los gatos
- mafia bike bicycle bmx rare blue $200 san jose east
- 1938 Colson Deluxe Prewar Cruiser Bicycle NICE $2,600 san jose south
- Vintage 1968 Schwinn Lil Miss Stingray style! $250 san jose south
- Dahon The Helios SL Folding bike $300 milpitas
- freeagent free agent bmx bike bicycle rare crimson red $175 san jose east
- CANNONDALE CAPO. TRACK BIKE $300 san jose east
- Mint - SPECIALIZED FSR PRO (USA) FULL SUSPENSION MIUNTAIN BIKE $325 san jose east
- 1985 Trek 620 metalic blue $280 San Jose
- Rare gt discovery hybrid commuter bike $125 hayward / castro valley
- Trek mountain bike $99 fremont / union city / newark
- Colson Cruiser Prewar Packard Ladies Bicycle $1,300 san jose south
- Prewar Bicycle Colson Packard $1,800 san jose south
- Schwinn Stingray 1970’s $300 san jose south
- S-works Levo Specialized 2022 $9,250 south bay area
- Sunny Health & Fitness Indoor Cycling Bike: Like New $120 sunnyvale
- Girl’s Kids Cruiser Bike - Electra Hawaii 20” $60 Fremont
- Trek 8.3 DS, White, Gary Fisher Collection $125 mountain view
- Guru Crono Full Carbon Road Triathlon Bike 54cm $775 San Jose
- BICYCLE GIRLS $125 sunnyvale
- Psycle Werks Mountain Bike $425 San Jose
- SPECIALIZED FULL SUSPENSION MOUNTAIN BIKE $650 milpitas
- Team Issue Giant Defy - Dura-Ace Bicycle - Size M $3,100 willow glen / cambrian
- Haro , Mongoose Bmx $0 San Jose
- 1983 Jmc Racing Shadow $2,500 San Jose
- Sweet California Voodoo Bokor Mountain Bike $580 saratoga
- Sweet Disc Redline Conquest Gravel Cyclocross Bike $675 saratoga
- 2020 YT Capra FULLY UPGRADED $2,600 south bay area
- Black xsm Trek 3 series mt bike w disc 100% orig clean $399 Santa Clara
- Kids 20in alum Giant XTC w gears $150 Santa clara
- XTall large Trek carbon full susp mt bike ready fox $1,250 Santa clara
- Womens sm alum 16in Specialized hybrid w basket $329 Santa clara
- 2022 Kids 12 inch alum Co-op rei $125 Santa Clara
- Kids alum specialized 20in riprock w disc $299 Santa Clara
- 27.5" Trek Hybrid Bike $245 milpitas
- Pure Cycles Road Bike $275 san jose west
- Custom 36er by Coker Raw polished 7spd shimano nexus $1,750 Santa Clara
- Yeti SB6 Carbon Medium 27.5 Non-Turq Sram Eagle, XTR Industry Nine Fox $2,000 san jose south
- Trek Hybrid bike $120 san jose south
- Trek 3700 13.5 inch-Mountain Bike $120 fremont / union city / newark
- McMahon Moonshot $600 san jose south
- Mid 80's drop bar Jamis Dakar $350 san jose south
- Specialized Stumpjumper FS 1993 $275 san jose south
- E bike Cyclamatic GT E $590 santa clara
- Marin Larkspur Hybrid $400 campbell
- Specialized Sirrus Hybrid/Comfort. Size M. Hydraulic Disc Brakes. Exc. $330 san jose east
- Specialized Allez Sprint rim brake (2017) size 52 (Custom painted, power meter!) $2,000 San Jose
- 26" Trek Hybrid Bike. $180 milpitas
- Specialized $350 san jose south
- Aventon $400 san jose south
- Upgraded Gravity Guerrilla megatrail Carbon in M size-asking $3,600 Sunnyvale
- Vintage Univega Specialissima Road Bike $650 san jose north
- 2023 Trek Roscoe 7 Large 29” wheelset $1,499 san jose south
- Giant Trance 29 Large 12-speed Deore $1,650 san jose south
- VooDoo Bokor Easton Carbon Hope XTR Mint Ripper ! $600 saratoga
- Gravel Cyclocross Bike Carbon fork and Disc brakes. $675 saratoga
- Vitus Sentier VR 27 $1,049 sunnyvale
- Schwinn 26in $240 campbell
- Kent Chaos $80 mountain view
- Huffy Mountain Bike $65 cupertino
- Schwinn Clairmont Women's Cruiser Bike 7-speed $100 san jose west
- Saracen Ariel 30 SRAM AXS Shimano XTR 12-speed $2,950 mountain view
- Used Step Through Hybrid Bike $90 cupertino
- Orbea MX 29 mountain bike - LARGE $985 milpitas
- 2013 Santa Cruz Blur XC 2 - CARBON - SMALL $1,450 san jose north
- BRAND NEW 2021 Yeti SB140 T2 Carbon wheels - LARGE - Orange Inferno $5,150 mountain view
- Yeti SB130 GX - Medium - Reynold Carbon wheelsets - Original owner $3,875 san jose north
- Mt Bike $50 san jose south
- 1995 DIAMONDBACK RECOIL BMX 6 SPEED MOUNTAIN BIKE $275 los gatos
- used bikes $25 San Jose
- Huffy 24” Rock Creek 18-Speed Mountain Bike $50 Santa Clara
- Huffy 24” Rock Creek 18-Speed Mountain Bike $50 santa clara
- Schwinn Men's Ranger 26" Mountain Bike $199 San Jose
- 1996 SPECIALIZED STUMPJUMPER A1 FS ALUMINUM MOUNTAIN BIKE-13.75"/35cm $525 los gatos
- REDLINE 925 SINGLE SPEED FIXED GEAR FIXIE COMMUTER ROAD BIKE-44cm $325 los gatos
- Jamis Explorer 2.0 Hybrid Bicycle $110 fremont / union city / newark
- SR SEMI PRO SHIMANO 600 12-SPEED ROAD BIKE 25”/64 cm $475 los gatos
- Vision recumbent bicycle, R45, top-of-the line, full suspension $2,000 los gatos
- Cannondale Supersix Full Carbon Road Bike $1,050 sunnyvale
- Schwinn StingRay OCC Chopper-"NIB" $475 san jose west
- Specialized Roubaix SL4 Disc Full Carbon Road Bike (52cm) $1,250 sunnyvale
- Mint Condition Cannondale Synapse Road Bike (56cm) $800 sunnyvale
- Litespeed Full Titanium Road Bike (57cm) $975 sunnyvale
- REI kid’s 16in bike $80 San Jose
- Peloton Bike+ Latest Generation $500 mountain view
- dahon 21 Speed (touring) TR Folding $300 sunnyvale
- bike $10 san jose south
- 2013 Giant Propel carbon road bike, Ultegra 11 Di2,HED Ardennes wheels $1,195 san jose north
- Harley Davidson Velo Glide 26” bicycle $1,300 south bay area
- Sunday Primer BMX bike $340 cupertino
- Co-op 16” kids bike blue $120 Campbell
- Rocky Mountain Oxygen Race Mountain Bike 19.5” frame Medium $500 Campbell
- Cannondale F400 Hybrid Gravel Commuter Bike—With Warranty! $260 Campbell
- Raleigh Sports Vintage Cruiser Step Through Hybrid Bike—With Warrnty! $250 Campbell
- Specialized Stumpjumper M2 Mountain Bike—With Warranty! $380 Campbell
- Specialized Stumpjumper FS Mountain Gravel Hybrid Commuter Bike—With Warrnty! $325 Campbell
- Classic Scooter – Dual-Suspension (push) Scooter $80 los gatos
- Royalbaby Freestyle Kids Bike 16 inch - Pink $50 San Jose
- Gravel Cyclocross Bike Sweet Disc Redline Conquest $680 saratoga
- 2023 Pivot Switchblade Medium Electric Lime SLX/XT $3,350 San Jose
- Very cute tricycle with basket in very good condition $20 san jose south
- 24＂Roadmaster Mountain Sport 18 Speed front shock absorber Bike $75 fremont / union city / newark
- Awesome Specialized VITA Hybrid/Comfort With Disc brakesLike Brand New $349 San Jose
- Woom 2 with freewheel (coaster included) $325 santa clara
- Custom Handpainted by Good Karma Bikes Trek Single Track Upgraded CUSTOM at bike $329 San Jose
- White Yokoto Yosemite Men's Bike $250 san jose north
- Ibis Ripley V4 (XL) $3,300 san jose south
- Giants kids bike $120 peninsula
- Kid's bicycle 16' $100 san jose downtown
- Trek Brand Electra with rear hub 3 sp hub in Cool Mint Green Cru $199 San Jose
- Fuji Nevada Comp $450 san jose south
- Cruiser bikes $160 san jose south
- GT Outpost $80 san jose south
- Schwinn world sport $120 san jose south
- Luna Babe Fat Tire Electric bike $2,000 san jose south
- 2021 Specialized Turbo Kenevo S3 eBike $4,500 San Jose
- Balance bike ,Trolleys ,12”, 16” Kids Bike $30 fremont / union city / newark
- Stealthy Specialized Globe European series like new hybrid at bike shop $349 San Jose
- 26”Vintage Sears Roebuck Ligjt Brown / Tan “Free Spirit”Women Bicycle $75 fremont / union city / newark
- Real Retro model Internal 4 speed Schwinn cruiser at bike shop Only $199 San Jose
- Trek Slash 8 2022 $3,400 cupertino
- 2016 TARMAC SPORT $1,500 san jose south
- Trek Marlin 5 Disc bike $350 san jose south
- LIKE NEW Schwinn 20 in. Breeze Girls Kids Bike with Bag in the front $95 san jose west
- 2007 LOOK Cycle 595 $1,500 los gatos
- TREK 3500 MOUNTAIN BIKE 3 SERIES $280 mountain view
- trek singletrack 970 neapolitan $325 San Jose
- Vintage Steel 1988 Trek 800 cruiser commuter $350 Los Gatos
- Allied Echo, Size L, 57cm, Di2 $4,200 cupertino
- TREK 420 bicycle $425 sunnyvale
- (COME GET IT TODAY) 2022 Yeti 160E T1 Turq Bike $6,000 hollister
- Specialized Roubaix Sport Carbon, Shimano 105, 58cm $1,900 san jose south
- 20 inch kids bike $20 san jose south
- Avigo Incognito 18 Inch Bicycle Kid BMX Bike with Training Wheels $35 fremont / union city / newark
- Electra bicycle $150 los gatos
- Schwinn Caliente 10-Speed Women’s Road Bike (price cut) $55 San Jose / Willow Glen
- Specialized Hot Rock $85 los gatos
- Specialized Rockhopper $325 san jose east
- Bicycle swim Cruiser 18 speed Used very little Great condition $111 Campbell
- Brand new 24" Schwinn ProMountain Bike $140 san jose east
- LIke New Swagtron SwagBoard $95 san jose east
- Green Avigo Bike $29 los gatos
- Xterra MBX2500 bike stationary $0 campbell
- kid bike $25 San Jose
- Specialized Tarmac Shimano 105 XL 58cm Carbon Road Bike $1,200 santa clara
- E-bike Lectric XP Step - Thru 2.0 (white) - like new - O.B.O. $949 san jose south
- Old school vintage classic Raleigh step through bike $149 fremont / union city / newark
- ++ 21 speed Aluminum bicycle ++ $90 san jose west
- Classic road bike Miyata 710 $299 fremont / union city / newark
- Vintage tall specialized stumpjumper bike $325 fremont / union city / newark
- School work commuter Cannondale step through bike $175 fremont / union city / newark
- Nishiki Colorado new old stock mountain bike $650 fremont / union city / newark
- 1970s vintage old school bmx suspension bike $360 fremont / union city / newark
- Se bmx racing bike life savage flyer with gears $650 fremont / union city / newark
- Schwinn old school beach cruiser bike $199 fremont / union city / newark
- 1970s Schwinn sting ray bike $199 fremont / union city / newark
- Tokyo bike youth 16 inch wheels $99 fremont / union city / newark
- Banwood balance bike 12 inch wheels $65 fremont / union city / newark
- Bicycle for boys $30 fremont / union city / newark
- Huffy Summerland $90 mountain view
- Trek 5000 All Carbon road bike $600 fremont / union city / newark
- KHS Flite 300 (frame size 52) AND a kid’s balance bike $199 Los Altos
- Bicycle for kids $25 fremont / union city / newark
- Bicycle Magna $50 fremont / union city / newark
- Specialized Tarmac Carbon Comp 56 $1,200 Morgan Hill
- Burley Bee Double Bike Trailer $245 campbell
- Folding Bike 20" Alloy Frame 7 Speed GREEN ZONE $350 west san jose
- 1999 bianchi brava Shimano Sora 24 gear $380 san jose west
- Bike trailer $160 fremont / union city / newark
- GT Timberline bike $175 cupertino
- Stumpjumper M2 XT/XTR - small $550 San Jose
Live Surface Map
Surface map is loading
This dialogue will close in 60 seconds or you can click the exit icon in the top right corner to go back to the flight map immediately. We appreciate you trying our new Live Surface Map feature. If you have a couple of minutes, we'd like to collect your feedback on it.
- Headphones, Earbuds & Accessories
- To view this video download Flash Player
Wings Phantom 550 Orangutan, Wireless Earbuds, with 45 Hours Playtime, Bluetooth 5.3, Environmental Noise Cancellation, Touch Controls Headphones
7 days replacement.
- Free Delivery
- 1 Year Warranty
- Pay on Delivery
- Amazon Delivered
- Defective: Verification by Brand or Amazon, through on-call support followed by inspection at your location or nearest brand service center if required.
- Physical Damage, Wrong, Missing Items: Remote verification by Amazon.
Purchase options and add-ons
About this item.
- [GAMER AESTHETIC CASE DESIGN] : Flaunt your gamer pride with a distinct case that celebrates the gamer in you.
- [45 HOURS OF PLAYTIME]: Rank up with no worries and go on long kill sprees as our earphones give you the juice to play upto 45 hours.
- [DEDICATED GAMING MODE] : Experience a true wireless experience with our special Gaming Mode provides a low latency of a remarkable 50ms.
- [ENVIRONMENTAL NOISE CANCELLATION] : Be fully immersed in the game like never before as our earbuds break your tether to the outside world with Environmental Noise Cancellation.
- [IPX5 SWEAT AND WATER RESISTANCE] : Our Earpods are equipped to combat those sweaty gaming weekends. as we include IPX5 Sweat and Water resistance in our lineup
Buy this product as Renewed and save ₹455.00 from the regular price.
78% positive ratings from 10K+ customers
50K+ recent orders from this brand
4+ years on Amazon
Highly rated by customers for
Buy it with
Customers also viewed these products
What is in the box.
- Wireless Charging Case
Looking for specific info?
Compare with similar items, wings phantom 550 orangutan, wireless earbuds, headphone information, technical details, additional information, customer reviews, reviews with images.
Submit a report
- Harassment, profanity
- Spam, advertisement, promotions
- Given in exchange for cash, discounts
Sorry, there was an error
- Sort reviews by Top reviews Most recent Top reviews
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. please try again later..
- Press Releases
- Amazon Science
- Sell on Amazon
- Sell under Amazon Accelerator
- Protect and Build Your Brand
- Amazon Global Selling
- Become an Affiliate
- Fulfilment by Amazon
- Advertise Your Products
- Amazon Pay on Merchants
- COVID-19 and Amazon
- Your Account
- Returns Centre
- 100% Purchase Protection
- Amazon App Download
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Conditions of Use & Sale
- Privacy Notice
- Interest-Based Ads