You can Sign in with Steam to see your Dota 2 profile.
Phantom Assassin Counters
Learn how to counter and when to pick Phantom Assassin from our list of counters and matchups updated for the current meta.
Last Updated 2023-10-17
- View history
Bad against... [ | ]
- Phantom Assassin's low health pool early on makes her susceptible to Brain Sap and Fiend's Grip's heavy nuke damage.
- Because Phantom Assassin is always reliant on critical strikes, Broodmother will usually have enough time to use Spin Web to save herself.
- Even though Phantom Assassin can easily kill Luna in few strikes, Luna can also do the same to Phantom Assassin if she is not careful.
- Puck relies mainly on magical burst damage, which Phantom Assassin is most vulnerable against.
- Overall, any attempt for Phantom Assassin to take down Slark will hurt her more than Slark.
- While Phantom Assassin can kill Skywrath Mage in a few strikes, Skywrath Mage can also do the same to her if she is not careful.
- Phantom Assassin has a moderate health pool and usually appears in the front line of battle, making her vulnerable to Timbersaw's magic burst.
Others [ | ]
Items [ | ]
Good against... [ | ]
- Crystal Maiden's low health pool and slow movement speed make her a tempting and easy target.
- Dazzle's lack of a true disable makes him a relatively vulnerable target for Phantom Assassin.
- Nature's Prophet's low mobility and health pool allow Phantom Assassin to destroy him in the early game.
- Sniper's lack of mobility and reliance on attack range makes him an easy target for Phantom Assassin to jump on.
- Heroes who lack escape mechanisms or disables are all easy targets for Phantom Assassin if they are not careful.
Works well with... [ | ]
- Beastmaster's Boar and Hawk help Phantom Assassin chase down targets, and can be used as targets for her to jump to.
Works poorly with... [ | ]
- 3 Tormentor
- Phantom Assassin counter picks: who to choose against this hero in Dota 2
Phantom Assassin is a light lane character that deals only physical damage. Due to the lack of skills for a support, Phantom is played as a carry or mid.
Who can counter Phantom Assassin
Phantom is superior to physical damage characters due to its ability to dodge hits. But magical or pure damage can easily kill the hero.
Due to the impressive amount of damage, Phantom is well countered by such characters as Axe and Timbersaw .
Prior to acquiring the Black King Bar, PA is also outclassed by the following heroes :
- Storm Spirit;
Of course, even though these characters have excellent chances to counter Phantom Assassin, this is only half of the mission. An important role is played by the experience and reaction of the player himself.
Which heroes are countered by Phantom Assassin
The most vulnerable to the skill that PA has are Outworld Destroyer , Drow Ranger , Zeus and Sniper . But there are also characters for whom the weak point is just fast strong physical damage. These are :
Phantom Assassin remains one of the most popular heroes among players and is loved by many for its critical damage.
- Counter & Synergy Picker
- Meta Analyzer
- Player Stats
Counters & teammates, hero peak times, winrate & pickrate trends, phantom assassin counters and synergyes.
Advantage (Adv) - The difference between the actual winrate of the heroes and the expected winrate from their base winrates. Example: Let's take two heroes, Superman, with a general winrate of 53%, and Lex Luthor, with a general winrate of 47%. When they meet on the battlefield they each have a statistical winrate of 50%. In this case it's obvious that, even if they have the same winrate when they battle, there is some sort of innate statistical advantage that Lex Luthor (average winrate 47% but 50% against Superman) has over Superman (average winrate 53% but 50% against Lex Luthor). There are many theories about why this happens, but the most common one is related to Kryptonite.
Winrate (WR) - The winrate between the two heroes.
0" style="text-align: center;"> Tips
Hero team xp advantage throughout the game.
Each line in the graph represents the probability that Phantom Assassin brings an advantage to the total XP of a team at a certain point in time (the probability to change the inclination of the xp graph).
The most important thing that will help you in the fight against PA is to prevent her from finishing off creeps and getting gold. Mortred really needs items, and without gold, she simply won’t buy them. If you also kill her once or twice at the beginning of the game, then it will be very difficult for her to comeback. Heroes who have an impressive supply of health from the beginning of the game or heroes with a ranged attack that will constantly drive her away from creeps are best suited. At the same time, Mortred will try to finish off at least something with the help of a dagger. Due to this, we charge the Magic Wand and will still be in the plus.
Counter Pick PA – Omniknight
Omni has the ability to restore health and deal with pure damage. Most importantly, this is his ultimate ability, which prevents physical damage for 10 seconds. So, this is the best pick at the moment, not only for PA, but for all heroes who use physical attacks.
🧩 You can use several ways to implement the Phantom Assassin (PA) counter pick, and you can read in the article.
🧩 To hide Phantom Assassin (PA), it is necessary to use certain heroes first of all, and what heroes can you read in the article?
🧩 Phantom Assassin (PA), like all Dota 2 characters, has several strengths and weaknesses, knowing what can effectively counteract him in a mussel. Read more in this article.
Dust 2 is an icon map for fans of Counter-Strike
How to reduce net_graph, and why do it?
How to cancel a Dota Plus subscription for users?
How to last hit your creeps, and why do you need it?
Publicado originalmente por You now : Okay so I picked an Intelligence hero, but now PA is oneshotting me with RNG! You didn't tell me that Int. heroes are about as squishy as raw meat!
Publicado originalmente por Edit : Hexing PA with Scythe will also disable her evasion, apperantly.
Publicado originalmente por You know : Alright. So I picked a hero that counters PA. I bought (or will buy) items that counter PA. Is there anything else I should be doing.