- View history
All items (30)
- Gloria Glad
- Mrs. McFadden
The Friendly Ghost Casper
Summary Short summary describing this volume.
He has been shunned by most ghost for refusing to scare and being friendly to others, but he has been known scare people when he needs to.
The Tuff little ghost.
Wendy is a kindhearted young witch who befriended Casper in 1954. She lives with her aunts Thelma, Velma and Zelma within a haunted house.
Casper's Uncles are three ghost who love scaring others. While at times they may seem harsh and cruel, there are times when they truly care for Casper.
The female ghost in the Casper the Friendly Ghost world.
Casper's steed that probably isn't that frightening.
The main protagonist of the Richie Rich comics. As the only child of one of the world's wealthiest family, Richie has at least two of everything money can buy. But he is not a stereotypical rich person because he's not afraid to get his hands dirty or be charitable. His servant is Cadbury and his love interest is Gloria.
He is a big baby duck that isn't too bright, but has a lot of Strength.
The Original Hell Boy.
Personification of nature.
Mouse that was chased around by Katnip the cat
The tales of a sad sack of ... well ... at Harvey at least, silliness.
Santa Claus is an amalgamation of several mythological characters; notably the Dutch Sinterklaas, Saint Nicholas and Father Christmas.
Richard Rich is the husband of Regina Rich and father of Richie rich. He is a highly affluent businessman.
From the fairy tale Jack and the Beanstalk.
Stumbo The Giant
Oafish but well meaning giant who appeared in Harvey comics, most of them being Hot Stuff titles.
Jack Frost is a spirte-like character who is a variant of Old Man Winter and is held responsible for frosty weather, for nipping the nose and toes in such weather, coloring the foliage in autumn, and leaving fernlike patterns on cold windows in winter.
Old King Cole
Old King Cole, the "merry old soul" is the protagonist of a nursery rhyme.
Herakles/Heracles, more commonly known as Hercules, is probably the most well-known of all the Greco-Roman gods. Hercules was born a demigod with physical strength surpassing even that of the gods. The greatest and mightiest hero of ancient Greece, Hercules' name is synonymous with strength.
Baby Huey's father. He is often at the "receiving end" of the jokes.
The supporting protagonist in the Richie Rich comics. Commonly known as Cadbury, the full name of Richie Rich's Butler is Herbert Arthur Runcible Cadbury. Cadbury was played by Jonathan Hyde in the 1994 film adaptation.
An obese girl who is a total foodie.
The poor best friend of Richie Rich and big brother of Pee-Wee.
Reggie Van Dough
One of the main antagonists in the Richie Rich comics. He's a cousin and rival to Richie Rich. He is equally wealthy but has a nastier attitude. He's also known to play pranks on innocent people.
The Goose That Laid the Golden Eggs
The Goose That Laid the Golden Eggs, once thought dead in the Homelands. However, it was discovered to be a rouse by her and Bigby.
The Golden Goose
Pick a list.
This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:
Comment and Save
Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.
Thanks, we're checking your submission.
Use your keyboard!
Log in to comment
- Cast & crew
- User reviews
Casper Meets Wendy
Casper, a ghost, teams up with Wendy, a witch, against an evil warlock. Casper, a ghost, teams up with Wendy, a witch, against an evil warlock. Casper, a ghost, teams up with Wendy, a witch, against an evil warlock.
- Sean McNamara
- Rob Kerchner
- Cathy Moriarty
- Shelley Duvall
- 36 User reviews
- 9 Critic reviews
- See more at IMDbPro
- 1 win & 2 nominations
- Desmond Spellman
- Josh Jackson
- Larry Tullby
- (as Michael James McDonald)
- Baseball Announcer
- Crewcut Hunk
- Jerry Jackson
- Jean Jackson
- All cast & crew
- Production, box office & more at IMDbPro
More like this
Did you know
- Trivia Cathy Moriarty , who plays Wendy's aunt Gert in this film, originally played the role of villainess Carrigan in Casper (1995) .
- Goofs In the scene where Wendy and her aunts are sitting on the small stairs and Desmond is asking them questions in the hotel room, he changes place all the time. Now, when he's standing at the stairs and talking to them, he changes place again, after one of the aunts has said: "That's none of his business." He then stands behind them. While saying "No matter,", looks at them with only his head turned. In the next shot, his whole body is turned at them. While saying: "You'll soon be out of my hair," the shot changes and he's looking at them with only his head turned again.
Wendy : If my aunts find out I'm friends with a ghost, they'll throw a witchy fit and I won't get to see you any more.
Voice of Casper : And my uncles say no self-respecting ghost would talk to a nasty, snaggle-toothed, wart-ridden, hagged out...
Wendy : Hey!
Voice of Casper : Sorry.
- Crazy credits The Saban logo, shown before the film and after the end credits, has a group of happy little kids
- Alternate versions On the Region 1 DVD from 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment, the vocals of the song "Casper the Friendly Ghost" during the opening credits are removed from the English audio track, but are retained in the French and Spanish audio tracks - in the original English!
- Connections Featured in Troldspejlet: Episode #21.7 (1999)
- Soundtracks Casper the Friendly Ghost Performed by Shana Halligan Produced by Paul Gordon Written by Mack David & Jerry Livingston Published by Famous Music Corporation
- Runtime 1 hour 30 minutes
- Ultra Stereo
- 4-Track Stereo
- 6-Track Stereo
- 3 Channel Stereo
- Phillips Sound
- Matrix Surround
- Dolby Digital
Contribute to this page.
- IMDb Answers: Help fill gaps in our data
- Learn more about contributing