submenu#toggleSubMenu"> The Menu
Ghost trick not seeing physical release on switch.
Just yesterday, Capcom announced that Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective was escaping its DS prison to find new life on the Switch in Summer 2023. Following that announcement, the company also shared a press release stating that a physical/digital release was in the works. Unfortunately, half of that statement was incorrect.
Capcom has since updated their press release for Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective, and they removed mention of a physical release. It seems someone behind the scenes goofed, and this one is only going to be up to grabs through the Switch eShop.
Making its first appearance in North America in 2011, Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective was directed and written by Shu Takumi. You take the role of Sissel, a phantom who wakes up with no memories and must unravel the mystery behind his death. Sissel utilizes his “Ghost” and “Trick” abilities to possess and manipulate objects in his search for the truth.
Be nice... or else. Community Guidelines.
Direct an issue or corrections to the author. Abuse/misuse of this feature carries penalties.
Reason for warning User profile link
Reason for reporting
Reason for deleting
Nuts. :( I would have definitely bought a physical version if they made one.
No buy then for me, I was already wondering why no listing has apeared on my favorite retailers site whilst for all the other games of the direct that were confirmed to be physical had al listing.
Again..when was the last time Capcom ever bothered with physical releases?
And even if the do they'll forget that europe even exists if it's not Monster Hunter or Street Fighter.
Are you sure about this? Playasia just release the preorders for the physical editions of Japan, Europe, Asia and US.
Comment Upvoting Details
Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective
This item will be sent to your system automatically after purchase.
Back in high definition, a one-night mystery that begins with a death
The puzzle-solving mystery adventure masterpiece returns! "Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective" was created by Shu Takumi, the creator of the Ace Attorney series, and is now back in a long-requested HD remaster of the original 2010 release! Yasumasa Kitagawa, the popular composer who created the music for "The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles," has created a remastered 1-to-1 soundtrack for the entire game. Players can seamlessly switch between the original and remastered soundtracks. Additionally, new extra features such as the "Illustrations" and "Music" features have been added. Tonight, we rise from the dead! ----------------- Story Synopsis A dark night. In a corner of town, our main character loses his life to a single bullet. Reawakening as a spirit, he realizes he has lost his memories along with his life. "Who am I? Why was I killed? Who killed me? ...And what is the meaning of these 'Powers of the Dead' I've been given?" Tomorrow morning, his spirit will disappear. A unique clue-chasing story has begun! The first of those clues is a single female detective, who seems to have witnessed the murder...
Software description provided by the publisher.
Supported play modes, product information, release date, no. of players, game file size, supported languages.
Play online, access classic NES™ and Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
This game supports: Save Data Cloud
Downloadable content (DLC)
Ghost trick: phantom detective - dlc, more like this, the great ace attorney chronicles, murder by numbers, klonoa phantasy reverie series, world's end club, famicom detective club™: the missing heir, picross s genesis & master system edition, famicom detective club™: the girl who stands behind, tangle tower, blaster master zero 3, mad rat dead, kero blaster, azure striker gunvolt 3, mighty switch force collection.
WARNING: If you have epilepsy or have had seizures or other unusual reactions to flashing lights or patterns, consult a doctor before playing video games. All users should read the Health and Safety Information available in the system settings before using this software.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
©CAPCOM CO., LTD. 2010, 2023 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective gives new life to a Nintendo DS cult classic
A bittersweet remaster
Share this story
- Share this on Facebook
- Share this on Twitter
- Share All sharing options
Share All sharing options for: Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective gives new life to a Nintendo DS cult classic
Ghost Trick follows Sissel, a recently deceased spirit who can’t remember who he is or how he died. But he can possess objects, setting up the game’s mechanical core: interfering in the Rube Goldberg-like puzzles to save others from their own grisly fates. The game alternates between these puzzle sections and dialogue-heavy story segments, where a twisty plot unfolds in sweet and surprising and surprisingly sweet ways.
Polygon Recommends is our way of endorsing our favorite games, movies, TV shows, comics, tabletop books, and entertainment experiences. When we award the Polygon Recommends badge, it’s because we believe the recipient is uniquely thought-provoking, entertaining, inventive, or fun — and worth fitting into your schedule. If you want curated lists of our favorite media, check out What to Play and What to Watch .
Originally released for Nintendo DS in 2010, Ghost Trick didn’t sell especially well. But it did develop a cult following, particularly among those who were already fans of writer-director Shu Takumi’s better-known series, Ace Attorney. Being involved in the latter fandom for almost 20 years, I’ve heard the pleas — “Play Ghost Trick ! Don’t look anything up first, just trust us!” — since it first came out.
Having now played it, I’ll hand it to them: They’re right. I might not be as unreserved in my love for Ghost Trick as someone who’s been trying to convince people to play it for a decade or more (there’s one truly awful stealth section, for a start), but it’s a real little joyful gem of a game. Fiddling around with ghostly interactions until the puzzles slot into place is satisfying, the characters are great and include possibly the best dog in video games, and both the music and animations are incredibly characterful and lively.
But even as I spent the 12 or so hours of its run time pleased that I had finally gotten around to it, it was also impossible to ignore that Ghost Trick is now a massive outlier of its generation. When Nintendo closed the 3DS and Wii U eShops in March of this year, access to the game narrowed considerably. Still, it was one of the more fortunate ones, having had an iOS port and a physical release (although those cartridges will eventually stop working ). For thousands of digital-only games, the only way to play them was to already own them digitally or to emulate them, something that Nintendo cracks down on with updates to its already defunct consoles as well as imprisonment and massive fines .
The remaster gave Ghost Trick a second shot, but it’s not a sustainable solution for every game in Nintendo’s back catalog that’s now vulnerable to becoming — or already is — lost media. And which games get chosen for the treatment is entirely up to the whims and financial calculations of the corporations involved. Nintendo’s back catalog has been patchily available through its online services, but the Switch and DS versions of said service are not the same, meaning that many vanished once again in March. Meanwhile, Capcom recently celebrated its 40th anniversary by putting playable versions of some of its early big hits, like Mega Man and Street Fighter II , online. But while these and other big hitters like Resident Evil 4 might get preserved through frequent ports and remakes, smaller titles likely won’t.
That Ghost Trick was one of the lucky ones feels like a fluke, like some phantom behind the scenes manipulated things just so . Maybe the persistence of the fandom did contribute to the sense that it would be a financial success to re-release it. But in the current ecosystem, being loved isn’t enough to stop art from being erased. Returning to Takumi’s library (although he wasn’t directly involved in the spinoff), Ace Attorney Investigations 2 was never released in English, but a dedicated team put years into making its own localization. Its English-speaking fan base is probably as large and loud as Ghost Trick ’s has ever been, but it’s difficult to see it ever getting its own re-release.
Even that is just one game, and it’s big enough that I’m aware of it. It’s difficult to envision the scale of the games that are now vulnerable. Watching the animations in Ghost Trick , you can see the consistent care and attention that the developers put into this game. Detectives dance, puppies bounce, and romance novelists — well, I can’t at all do justice in words to how this woman winches up a chandelier. The team absolutely went all in on making Ghost Trick as stylish and funny and wonderfully overdramatic as possible. But every game (and other piece of media, like the recent spate of TV shows deleted from streaming ) has something similar — something in it that someone has poured their heart into.
I’m thrilled that the remaster has given Ghost Trick a new lease on life. But Sissel spends the whole game making sure that nothing falls through the cracks — and that just doesn’t square with his game’s now lonely survival.
Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective was released on June 30 on Nintendo Switch. The game was reviewed using a pre-release download code provided by Capcom. Vox Media has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence editorial content, though Vox Media may earn commissions for products purchased via affiliate links. You can find additional information about Polygon’s ethics policy here .
Sign up for the newsletter sign up for patch notes, just one more thing.
Please check your email to find a confirmation email, and follow the steps to confirm your humanity.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please enter a valid email and try again.
Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective Port is Coming to Switch
Capcom's classic return..
A port of the Nintendo DS title Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective, a detective game where you solve crimes as a spirit named Sissel, was announced by Capcom during today's Nintendo Direct.
The port will be available on PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam. It will also come with higher gameplay quality, adapted for 1080p/60fps visuals; optimitized UI features; three new languages (Korean, simplified Chinese, and traditional Chinese); new challenges; and fresh music and illustrations.
The game follows Sissel, a brace phantom who's been unexpectedly stranded in the afterlife and lost his memory. The players helps Sissel solve the mystery behind his death by using his newfound supernatural abilities.
Ghost Trick was originally released in North America in 2011, which IGN had high praise for at the time for its innovation of the point-and-click adventure genre and compared it to the likes of Ace Attorney and The Secret of Monkey Island -- high praise indeed.
If you're a fan of the Ace Attorney games, you might be interested to know that this game was written and directed by Shu Takum, the creator of that series iconic series (he sure does love his murder mysteries).
Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective will be available this summer. Checking out everything announced during today's Nintendo Direct right here .
Travis Northup is a freelance news writer at IGN.
In This Article
Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer
This beloved adventure game first released for the Nintendo DS in 2011.
By Jordan Ramée on February 8, 2023 at 2:23PM PST
The February Nintendo Direct treated us to a surprise announcement with the reveal that Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective is coming to Switch. The port of the 3DS game is scheduled to launch in Summer 2023.
In Ghost Trick, you play as a ghost named Sissel who can switch between the world of the living and the dead, a trick they use to save the lives of others. Most of the gameplay is centered around Sissel's power of possession, in which you can relive the final four minutes of a person's life and do your best to ensure events don't play out as they're supposed to. Doing so stops the person from dying.
In GameSpot's Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective review , Carolyn Petit wrote, "Ghost Trick is one of the most original and compelling puzzle-oriented adventure games to come along in recent years. Nearly every facet of the game is outstanding: the unique gameplay concept and the puzzles you solve, the great characters and dialogue, the terrific animation and visual design, and the strange mystery, full of surprising twists and shocking revelations, whose threads all come together in a memorable and rewarding conclusion. The length of the game can vary significantly depending on how long it takes you to work out the puzzles, but you can expect to spend a good 10-15 hours piecing together this mystery, and its novelty and quality ensure that the experience will remain fondly in your memory well after that. If you have any interest in games of this kind, you need to play Ghost Trick."
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email [email protected]
- Leave Blank
Join the conversation
Use your keyboard!
Log in to comment
Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective (Multi-Language)
Back in high definition, a one-night mystery that begins with death The puzzle-solving mystery adventure masterpiece returns!
"Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective" was created by Shu Takumi, the creator of the Ace Attorney series, and is now back in a long-requested HD remaster of the original 2010 release! Yasumasa Kitagawa, the popular composer who created the music for "The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles," has created a remastered 1-to-1 soundtrack for the entire game. Players can seamlessly switch between the original and remastered soundtracks. Additionally, new extra features such as the "Illustrations" and "Music" features have been added. Tonight, we rise from the dead! Story
A dark night. In a corner of town, our main character loses his life to a single bullet. Reawakening as a spirit, he realizes he has lost his memories along with his life.
"Who am I? Why was I killed? Who killed me? ...And what is the meaning of these 'Powers of the Dead' I've been given?"
Tomorrow morning, his spirit will disappear. A unique clue-chasing story has begun! The first of those clues is a single female detective, who seems to have witnessed the murder...
If you are familiar with Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective (Multi-Language) , why not let others know?
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Playasia.com team.
- PlayStation 3
- PlayStation 4
- PlayStation 5
- Xbox Series
- More Systems
Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective – Reviews
Nintendo switch ds ios (iphone/ipad) pc playstation 4 xbox one, detailed reviews.
- 8 A Trick Worth Falling For DS 02/01/2013 By Suprak_the_Stud
- 8 Get Spirited Away by Capcom's Ghost Trick. DS 10/18/2010 By amazingu
- 8 Who knew there was so much detective work to do in the after-life!? DS 01/23/2012 By Bkstunt_31
- 7 Interesting and somewhat fun but has issues DS 02/07/2011 By Arkia
- 9 The title says it all. DS 02/25/2011 By MTLH
- 9 The puzzle genre learns some new tricks in this soon-to-be classic adventure game. DS 02/08/2011 By HailToTheGun
- 8 One of the most memorable experiences the DS has to offer DS 03/01/2011 By jumpers123
- 10 This Game Makes Me Want to Die. In a Good Way. DS 01/24/2011 By axloe
- 8 A light hearted encounter with the supernatural world DS 08/27/2013 By chocobahn
- 10 A Trick worth the Time DS 08/27/2015 By Lord-Spencer
- 8 A good game, but not one you'll feel the need to rush across. DS 05/15/2012 By Mykas0
- 9 One for the chicken fans. DS 01/24/2011 By Exodist
- 8 These ghosts have a few tricks up their sleeves... DS 01/31/2011 By kaiasian
- 9 Two days after finishing this game, and I am still haunted by it... DS 03/29/2011 By DeXeed4
- 8 Tricked by Ghost Trick DS 01/24/2011 By Wind_Fiend
- 9 Give up the ghost, this trick is a treat DS 02/28/2011 By VulpesMundi
- 6 Was I tricked into playing this? DS 01/26/2011 By TomAto31415
- 10 From the creator of the Ace Attorney series... a new Turnabout DS 02/01/2011 By PatrickSim
- 9 Another awesome point and click adventure game on the DS! DS 02/28/2011 By Big_Bob
- 9 This game is anything but transparent DS 01/24/2011 By rengekicounter
- 9 This Trick is One Hell of a Treat DS 06/15/2011 By paleselan
- 10 A stylish and touching experience that flourishes upon a solid and original game-play mechanic held together by a splendid plot of literary pedigree DS 01/09/2012 By Horsie_Walker
- 10 Something To Die For DS 02/07/2011 By RuinPainting
- 9.3 User Score Based on 102 user reviews.
- 82 4Players.de Ghost Trick is a clever adventure where you travel into the past of deceased to solve intelligent puzzles in order to investigate your own death – very entertaining.
- 84 Absolute Games Ghost Trick is a story about loneliness that leads to unnecessary aggression and stirs the appetite for revenge. It's a touching tale of kindness, loyalty, and redemption. Only after experiencing a shocking number of secrets at the very end, you will realize how many metaphors are hidden within this game. And it's enough to forgive Ghost Trick for its stringent linearity, unskippable cutscenes, and a penchant for overly chatty dialogue.
- 90 Multiplayer.it Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective was a real jewel on the Nintendo DS and it's more so on the iOS platform, thanks to the high-resolution graphics and sounds. Don't miss it.
- 70 VideoGamer As a whole, though, it's an elegantly crafted thriller that stands out as an original, charming and beautiful adventure. As an experience it's well worth the price of admission, but sadly Ghost Trick lets itself down with its overall simplicity and the disappointment of its crucial final act.
- 9.7 User Score Based on 1631 user reviews.
- 60 Game Informer The character animations are incredibly fluid and impressive, and several of their conversations are good for a chuckle. Unfortunately, these scattered bits of life aren't enough to bring Sissel's adventure back from the dead.
- 90 GameSpot Ghost Trick's unusual premise, unique gameplay, satisfying puzzles, and wonderful characters make it an adventure game you don't want to miss.
- 90 Nintendo Power If you're an Ace Attorney fan, a point-and-click adventure fan, or simply a fan of quality storytelling in general, don't miss out on Ghost Trick. [Jan 2011, p.86]
- 86 Official Nintendo Magazine UK If you're on the lookout for a puzzle game that has a gripping story, a funny script and a cast of colourful characters that offers something a little different, Ghost Trick is a resounding success.
- 6.7 User Score Based on 43 user reviews.
- 85 Checkpoint Gaming Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective now being playable on modern platforms is an incredibly exciting occasion worth celebrating. Its involved puzzle mechanics are as satisfying to unfold as ever as you glide between interaction points, moving that last piece to create a thrilling domino effect of a solution. Complimentary to this are the quirky character design and animations, along with the involved storyline that wraps up without any loose threads. Tying this all in a neat bow is the return of a fantastic soundtrack now with incredible rearrangements to further immerse you in the noir setting. Ghost Trick is back and the gaming world couldn’t be any better for it.
- 80 Gamereactor Spain Is this the ultimate edition of Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective? I wouldn't dare claim as much as some elements still feel a bit off coming from the original, but it is perhaps the best way to play today what is a true classic of graphic adventure, more so on the Nintendo Switch.
- 80 Multiplayer.it Quotation forthcoming.
- 100 Nintendo Insider I don’t have too much to say about Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective, because the game speaks for itself. If we lived in a world where The Great Ace Attorney never existed or maybe was never even localized, it’d be tremendously easy to call this Shu Takumi’s best work. I might not like this as much as those games, but it’s only by the tiniest sliver. Ghost Trick is incredible, and this remaster is outstanding. I tend to avoid making grand declarative statements over products these days, but I think if you have any interest in this genre you owe it to yourself to experience this game. Especially with a remaster this good. It’s Ghost Trick, but in HD. It’s never been better, and I’m glad leagues of new people can play one of the most fun puzzle games ever made.
- 5.4 User Score Based on 22 user reviews.
- 90 CGMagazine Not being able to turn the ever-present bright flashes off is a shame, but Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective is a ridiculously unique, captivating game that is very much worth puzzling through.
- 95 GameGrin Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective is one of the most rewarding puzzle games that I have ever played. With an awesome aesthetic, great music, and a story full of twists and turns, this game will keep you coming back for more.
- 80 GGRecon With a stunning art style, unique puzzles, and a one-of-a-kind concept, Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective is an easy recommendation for anyone looking for a puzzle game. While not without its frustrations, it’s a journey to the afterlife worth taking - and one you’ll be coming back to.
- 90 RPG Site Though some players might be turned off by its one-and-done nature, I would prefer to describe Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective as "singular". It's an experience that, once cleared, feels complete from any angle, with nothing needing to be added or cut to be unforgettable.
- 6.6 User Score Based on 9 user reviews.
- 88 Generación Xbox Combining mystery and humour in a fantastic way, Ghost Trick: Ghost Detective is capable of engaging the player with a large dose of adrenaline.
- 75 SomosXbox If you like original, humorous and innovative games, Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective will make you enjoy its story and puzzles, in which you will have to use your ghost skills to change the fate. However, the game has some negative points, such as its low graphic resolution, which does not adapt well to modern screens, its short duration and its linearity. These aspects may detract interest from some players. Despite this, it is a game worth trying if you are attracted to the genre.
- 80 VGC Ghost Trick is a brilliant adventure that will appeal to fans of narrative-driven games like Ace Attorney. Its replay value is low, and fans who enjoyed the game on DS or mobile will find very little new here, but those coming to the game fresh will love what's here.
- 81 Xbox Achievements A crisp and cracking remaster of a little known Nintendo DS curio, Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective is Capcom doing what it does best – bringing back its old games in carefully considered, elegantly made revivals. This is no exception.
- 6.5 User Score Based on 49 user reviews.
- 80 GameSpew For fans of puzzle games and visual novels, Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective is a bit of a treat. It’s a stylish and humorous affair that’s a pleasure to look at and has a fun soundtrack. Only the odd frustration is likely to sully your impression of it, as having to watch the same scenes play out multiple times until you strike it gold with the solution can get a bit tiresome. But overall, these moments are far outweighed by the many bouts of joy you feel as you overcome challenges and unfold the game’s engaging tale.
- 80 God is a Geek Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective still holds up almost 13 years later, with plenty of variety in its puzzles and some fantastic music.
- 80 IGN Italia Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective is a high-definition re-release of a cult game from the Nintendo DS era, which in this high-definition version has one more chance to be appreciated by fans of the mystery stories and puzzles typical of the works written and directed by Shu Takumi. This ambitious game is highly recommended for Ace Attorney fans and anyone who wants to get involved with the rich cast of eccentric characters that populate its dark mysteries.
- 85 Jeuxvideo.com If you have never played it before, this new version of Ghost Trick: Detective Ghost is the perfect opportunity to discover a must-have from the catalog of Capcom and Shu Takumi (Ace Attorney). Satisfying gameplay, a gallery of eccentric characters, comical situations and a well-stocked plot make this detective adventure a treat during its ten hours of play. If you're looking for a game to take on vacation this summer, go for it.
Got Your Own Opinion?
Submit a review and let your voice be heard.
"a unique twist on solving the ultimate mystery": ghost trick: phantom detective review.
Ghost Trick Phantom Detective is a Capcom puzzle game in which players will be working to solve the protagonist's murder through a charming narrative.
Charming style & characters, puzzles with stakes, a mystery that flows.
Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective is a remaster of the original 2010 release for Nintendo DS of the same title developed by Capcom. It is a unique twist on solving the ultimate mystery and traditional puzzle games, in which players will begin their journey as recently deceased Sissle and attempt to solve their own murder.
Sissle will use his newly acquired Ghost Tricks, which are a form of phantom power he now holds, to possess inanimate objects, as well as the occasional dog. By doing so he will be able to travel through scenes, save lives, and stop the occasional bad guy, all before the sun comes up.
This remaster of Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective is visually beautiful. It has a fresh clean feel that is very refined and while it is, of course, not on the level that some new titles are at, it doesn’t need to be. The colors are vibrant, the designs are interesting and fun, and it overall provides a pleasant visual experience for players.
The characters themselves bring a certain charm to the game, including the very vocal pup, Missile, who is introduced very early on. Though there isn’t a heavy amount of dialogue at all times, each side character has a fully fleshed-out personality that is showcased during their brief debuts on screen which allows them to add to the narrative without feeling out of place, even if they have no direct relevance to the overall plot.
Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective is first and foremost a detective-style puzzle game . Sissle is dead, but not gone completely, as he now holds the power to possess different objects around him by traveling through them on a sort of linear path. This creates the puzzle aspect of this mystery game, which kicks off strong straight from the start with Sissle already in phantom form getting a run down on how to manipulate his surrounding objects. He is instructed to do so in the form of a tutorial in order to save the life of another character.
Though a seemingly simple task, the puzzles only get more difficult, and even the second scene may have players already scratching their heads. However, since many of the items have limited movements they can perform, figuring out the pre-determined solution is not overly challenging - especially after watching the scene play through a time or two and taking note of what is clearly a moment intended to be altered by Sissle's Ghost Tricks. The most complicated aspect is mainly that each puzzle scene is given a limited amount of time to make the desired outcome happen, not too dissimilarly from Homebody 's time loop, which requires the protagonist to repeat a specific time frame while solving puzzles with a ticking clock.
Time will reset giving Sissle the opportunity to change the fate of a specific scene, and if he is not able to accomplish the goal by the end of the time limit, he will be given the opportunity to start over. While the puzzles themselves are interesting and unique, it's the stakes that really make them fun. Working under a countdown and knowing what will happen if Sissle doesn’t succeed makes these different levels all the more interesting. Additionally, since Sissle will initially see the scene play out normally before he has the chance to alter it, players will always know what failing will cost them. The level of difficulty is balanced for those seasoned with games like this and novices. Though not simple by any means, a pause and re-evaluation of the limited available options can make the path clear.
There’s quite possibly no bigger mystery than that of a character solving their own death. Not only how they died, but why they died. Sissle begins the story already dead, and players are left as in the dark as he is about it, which allows a budding curiosity that develops as different levels are completed. As the story unfolds, it will only become more intriguing, spurring players to make their way to the end. At no point does this mystery feel boring and not worth exploring, successfully accomplishing one of the primary goals of any good unraveling narrative.
The play style is smooth and shouldn’t inhibit progress in any way, allowing a peaceful and enjoyable playthrough. Every aspect of Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective feels intentional and necessary, and it’s clear that a great amount of care was put into making this remaster feel like a brand-new game. Additionally, the new Challenges feature allows players a sense of accomplishment as they unlock illustrations and soundtracks while completing scenes which is a nice touch. Overall, Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective is a remaster done right and will leave both new players and returning players more than satisfied.
Source: Nintendo / YouTube
Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective releases on June 30th for Nintendo Switch, PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Screen Rant was provided with a Nintendo Switch code for the purpose of this review.
Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective
- Game Boy Series
- Nintendo 64
- Super Nintendo
- Super Mario
- Foros más populares
- Temas sin respuesta
- Temas recientes
Malas noticias: Ghost Trick no tendrá edición física finalmente
Así lo hemos podido conocer.
Traemos malas noticias sobre Ghost Trick . En este caso, se ha confirmado que el juego no contará con edición física finalmente para Nintendo Switch.
La información procede de Capcom directamente, quien ha actualizado su nota de prensa eliminando la parte en la que decía que habría una edición física de Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective. Parece que fue un error.
Por ahora solo se ofrecerá en la eShop, así que los fans interesados podrán comprarlo allí cuando se lance este verano.
¿Qué os ha parecido? Si estáis interesados, podéis echar un vistazo a nuestra cobertura completa sobre el título en este enlace .
Te puede interesar
One Piece Film Z: Dónde ver de manera oficial la película del anime
Este mando para Nintendo Switch está rebajado y no puedes perdértelo
Jefe, se te duplicó el mensaje en el foro.
En respuesta a : Cuenta regresiva para Super Mario Wonder
Faltan 3 días!
Cada vez te veo mas negro
Vistazo en detalle al póster de Peach en Super Mario Bros.: La Película
Super Nintendo World Japón confirma merchandise de Pokémon para este desfile
- CINE Y SERIES
- Nintendo Switch
- Nintendo 3DS
- Nintendo DS
Envío 24hrs desde 2,99€ • Almacenes en España • Gana puntos de fidelidad • Ver opiniones de clientes . Saber más: ¿Quienes Somos?
- Preguntas más frecuentes
- Opciones de entrega
- Métodos de pago
- Quienes somos
Ver el último newsletter aquí
- Ocio y Cultura
- xtralife Showcase
Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective
Lanzamiento: Más stock para finalesde octubre 2023
Entrega para su lanzamiento por 2,99€ +info
Ver todos los productos para la saga: Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective
Estándar - Japón
xtralife garantiza el envío inmediato de todos los productos disponibles en el momento de la confirmación del pedido siempre y cuando sea en día laborable y antes de las 18:00 horas. Los pedidos confirmados después de las 18:00 horas o durante días festivos, sábados y domingos, serán gestionados el primer día laborable posterior al mismo. Contamos con un servicio de entrega 24-48 horas para toda la Península y distintas opciones para Canarias, Andorra, Ceuta, Melilla así como para el resto de Europa.
En los casos de reservas de productos, la entrega del producto se realizará el día de lanzamiento oficial.
Para productos digitales, la entrega se hace por e-mail al correo electrónico registrado con la cuenta. Se envía el código de canjeo de forma semi-inmediata después de la confirmación del pedido con su pago.
Cuando los productos entregados no sean conformes con el contrato o presenten defectos dentro del plazo de dos años desde la fecha de entrega, los usuarios podrán ponerse en contacto con xtralife a través del correo electrónico [email protected]. Los usuarios deberán informar a xtralife de las faltas de conformidad de los productos en el plazo de dos meses desde que tuvieron conocimiento de las mismas. xtralife realizará la recogida del producto a los efectos de examinar el defecto y proceder, en su caso, a la reparación o sustitución del mismo, de conformidad con lo establecido en la Ley General para la Defensa de los Consumidores y Usuarios. En los casos en los que el usuario no pudiera exigir la reparación o sustitución del producto, procederá la rebaja del precio o la resolución del contrato, a elección del usuario.
Para más información, consultar nuestros Términos y Condiciones
Los usuarios podrán solicitar la devolución de los productos en el plazo de 14 días naturales a contar desde su recepción, sin necesidad de justificar su decisión y sin penalización de ninguna clase, a través de correo electrónico dirigido a [email protected] o bien realizando cualquier otro tipo de declaración inequívoca que señale su decisión de desistir el contrato.
En ningún caso podrán ser objeto de devolución los videojuegos o productos de software que hayan sido abiertos y/o desprecintados y/o manifiestamente objeto de uso por el usuario después de la entrega; así como las descargas de software y/o los productos con contenido digital que no se presten en un soporte material.
De vuelta en alta definición, un misterio de una noche que comienza con la muerte ¡Vuelve la obra maestra de las aventuras de misterio y resolución de puzles!
"Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective" fue creado por Shu Takumi, el creador de la serie Ace Attorney, ¡y ahora vuelve en una remasterización HD largamente solicitada de la versión original de 2010!
Yasumasa Kitagawa, el popular compositor que creó la música de "The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles", ha creado una banda sonora remasterizada 1 a 1 para todo el juego. Los jugadores podrán cambiar sin problemas entre la banda sonora original y la remasterizada.
Además, se han añadido nuevas funciones extra como las "Ilustraciones" y la "Música". ¡Esta noche resucitaremos de entre los muertos!
Una noche oscura. En un rincón de la ciudad, nuestro protagonista pierde la vida a causa de una sola bala. Al despertar como un espíritu, se da cuenta de que ha perdido sus recuerdos junto con su vida.
"¿Quién soy? ¿Por qué me mataron? ¿Quién me ha matado?
...¿Y qué significan estos 'Poderes de los Muertos' que me han otorgado?".
Mañana por la mañana, su espíritu desaparecerá. ¡Una historia única de búsqueda de pistas ha comenzado! La primera de esas pistas es una detective soltera, que parece haber presenciado el asesinato...
Submit a news tip
- Switch eShop
Capcom bringing Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective to Switch
Posted on february 8, 2023 by brian ( @ne_brian ) in news , switch.
Capcom is putting Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective on Switch , it’s been announced. This one is set to release this summer.
Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective originally came to DS in 2010. There’ll be new features, including support for 1080p resolution at 60 frames per second, optimized UI, new languages, new challenges, and an Extras menu with newly recorded and arranged music alongside illustrations.
More details are available in the following overview:
Uncover the mysteries of the spirit world as Sissel, a brave phantom who has unexpectedly been stranded in the afterlife and has lost his memory. Throughout the game, players help Sissel solve the mystery behind his suspicious death by using his newfound supernatural abilities. Will players discover the truth before Sissel’s time runs out? New Features – Availability on New Platforms: Players can experience Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective like never before on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam – Higher Quality Gameplay: Images and framerates are now adapted for 1080p/60fps visuals – Optimized UI Features: With new platforms comes compatibility for both controllers and touch screens (applicable only for platforms with built-in touch screen functionality) – Nine Languages (Three Brand New!): Now playable in nine languages, including English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, Korean (new), Simplified Chinese (new), and Traditional Chinese (new) – New Challenges: Newly added Trophies can be obtained by completing different levels of the game alongside new-to-console Ghost Puzzles – Fresh Music and Illustrations: Available in the Extras menu, players can now access a collection of newly recorded and arranged music tracks alongside unique illustrations
And here’s a trailer for the title:
More: capcom , ghost trick: phantom detective , top, leave a reply.
Reviews Features Podcasts News
© Copyright 2023
- Live In The D
The story of Michigan’s most infamous ghost town
Did a witch curse the village of pere cheney.
Ken Haddad , Digital Managing Editor
A Michigan “ghost town” has a reputation for ghostly behavior.
Pere Cheney, also known as Cheney or Center Plains, was a village in Crawford County, Michigan.
It was settled by lumberjacks in 1874. But the village was abandoned by 1917.
How Pere Cheney became a ghost town
After being established in 1874 by founder George Cheney, the village received a land grant from the Michigan Central Railroad Co. to create a stop along the railroad.
The village had a general store, sawmills, a hotel and a post office.
By the 1870s, its population was approximately 1,500 people.
Diphtheria, an infection spread through the air, wiped out much of the population in 1893.
While the village was trying to recover, fires broke out, leaving much of the village damaged. The fires were likely caused by sparks from mills behind the village.
Disease returned again in 1897, and by 1901 the town's population was only 25.
In 1917, with the population under 20, the land was sold in a public auction, and Pere Cheney became a ghost town.
All that remains today is the Pere Cheney cemetery, which some call a literal ghost town.
Pere Cheney Cemetery
The Pere Cheney cemetery is filled with ghost stories. Perhaps the most popular, is the legend of the witch.
Local legend says a witch cursed the village she was banished to the woods, which many blame for the outbreak of disease, and the disastrous fires.
The cemetery itself contains the graves of about 90 people - one of which is rumored to be the witch's grave.
Some say people from surrounding towns set Pere Cheney on fire to prevent the spread of disease. But some believe they were caused by the witch.
She was later hanged from a tree in the cemetery and her body was buried.
Visitors to the cemetery have reported seeing ghosts, figures, glowing orbs, lights and hearing voices.
Some have reported hearing children laughing and seeing handprints on their cars.
The only vegetation that grows in Pere Cheney is moss.
Nycki Moggo, a Grayling, Michigan native , visited the cemetery - and documented what she saw:
Is Pere Cheney Cemetery haunted? I believe that it is but not to the extent others make it out to be. I have probably been there at least 200 times over the years and maybe 10 of those times I have had something strange happen to me and others that were with me. I have had my car radio switch channels for no reason, my car not wanting to start (at the time I had a 1997 Pontiac Grand Prix and this happened in the spring of 1998). A few times we have heard children giggling and laughing VERY close to the car late at night. One particular time there were small handprints all over the roof of my car after we left the cemetery. On Halloween of 2002, myself and three others saw an apparition of a woman in a light colored dress walking through the rear of the cemetery, then disappeared all at once. That's about it. I've never been chased.. I've never seen a witch. I've never felt like someone was trying to lynch me (one of the many Pere Cheney stories--this one involving a large oak tree in the center of the cemetery). The temperature has fluctuated from time to time but it wasn't anything worth writing home about. I do not feel an overwhelming sadness there but I do feel a peculiar energy I cannot fully explain. However, I feel this was when I walk into any cemetery.
Below are some video tours of the cemetery.
I actually visited the cemetery in the summer of 2020, and I have to say, it was a beautiful and peaceful place -- and I did not see any witches or ghosts. If you want to visit, it’s a bit of backroad experience, but Google Maps will get you there.
Copyright 2023 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit - All rights reserved.
About the Author:
Ken Haddad has proudly been with WDIV/ClickOnDetroit since 2013. He also authors the Morning Report Newsletter and various other newsletters, and helps lead the WDIV Insider team. He's a big sports fan and is constantly sipping Lions Kool-Aid.
Click here to take a moment and familiarize yourself with our Community Guidelines.
Sipur and Heroes Formats Join Forces on New Cooking Competition Series’ SUPERmarketCHEF’: ‘We Hope to Bring Some Light to the World’ (EXCLUSIVE)
By Marta Balaga
- Banijay Bows Global Accelerator Program to Bolster Female Creators Working on Unscripted Formats 4 hours ago
- Terra Mater Studios Moves Into Fiction With Historical Series ‘Salon of Sugar’ About ‘Idealistic and Persistent’ Berta Zuckerkandl (EXCLUSIVE) 11 hours ago
- Sipur and Heroes Formats Join Forces on New Cooking Competition Series’ SUPERmarketCHEF’: ‘We Hope to Bring Some Light to the World’ (EXCLUSIVE) 12 hours ago
Sipur and Heroes Formats , a division of production company United Heroes Group, have joined forces on a new cooking competition series “SUPERmarketCHEF.”
Teased as a “fast-paced” show, it will “celebrate delicious and simple meals prepared by the best home cooks from diverse cultures,” it was revealed.
Recruited at neighborhood supermarkets, unsuspecting shoppers will have to audition to become a national culinary star. The standout chef will be then whisked away from each location to compete on a supermarket soundstage, where they must craft “familiar, delectable dishes at affordable prices.”
Presented at MipCom by Heroes, “SUPERmarketCHEF” will be the first series under a new unscripted co-development and co-production pact between Israeli and Ukrainian companies.
“Out of these dire circumstances, we hope to bring some much-needed light to the world,” said Pavel Cherepin, co-founder of Heroes Formats.
In April, he also presented “Weekend Without Parents” at MIPFormats International Pitch.
“It is so entertaining, addictive and fun, and hits on a universal theme that cuts across all cultures: our stomachs and shared desire for delicious, home-cooked, economical food served by the best chefs in the world – everyday home cooks,” he noted.
Sipur’s head of unscripted formats, Zipi Rozenblum, added: “This partnership stems from our mutual love of this project, respect for each other and our complementary creative abilities, as well as our successful track records in this space.”
Tel Aviv-based studio is also behind “Hungry for Love,” a social experiment dating series which “connects two greatest human desires, a physical hunger for food and an emotional hunger for love.”
The new agreement between “two war-torn nations” will focus on the joint creation of a lineup of high-potential shows for the worldwide market from development teams “well-versed in reality and light, live-action unscripted productions.”
More From Our Brands
Britney spears reveals she had an abortion while dating justin timberlake, the 50 best cocktail bars in the world, according to a new ranking, zelus series a points to sports analytics’ continued growth potential, the best fitness sales to shop during amazon’s prime big deal days event, leighton meester, robbie amell to play former flames in freevee christmas movie exmas — watch trailer, verify it's you, please log in.
- Consoles 16 Titles
- Arcade 7 Titles
- Handheld 11 Titles
- Computers 18 Titles
- Super Mario World [USA] Super Nintendo
- Super Mario 64 [USA] Nintendo 64
- Pokémon : Edición Rojo Fuego [Spain] Nintendo Gameboy Advance
- Pokémon : Edición Esmeralda [Spain] Nintendo Gameboy Advance
- GOD OF WAR 2 Playstation 2
- Mario Kart 64 [USA] Nintendo 64
- DEF JAM FIGHT FOR NY Playstation 2
- FINAL FANTASY X Playstation 2
- GOD OF WAR Playstation 2
- GRAN TURISMO 4 Playstation 2
- NEED FOR SPEED UNDERGROUND Playstation 2
- SILENT HILL 3 Playstation 2
- 999 : Nine Hours Nine Persons Nine Doors [USA] Nintendo DS
- Pokémon Conquest Nintendo DS
- The Legend Of Zelda - Phantom Hourglass [Europe] Nintendo DS
- Pokémon : Kristall-Edition [Germany] Nintendo Gameboy Color
- Resident Evil 3 : Nemesis (Clone) Playstation
- Super Metroid [USA] Super Nintendo
- Donkey Kong Country [USA] Super Nintendo
- Risk [USA] Sega Genesis/MegaDrive
The Download will be start in 5 second(s)
If the download has not started click here, ghost trick - phantom detective.
- LifeSigns: Surg
- The Princess an
- Sekai Fushigi H
- FIFA Soccer 10
- SpongeBob vs Th